S'up

Kraken

Hola nerdmigos, just your friendly neighbourhood Kraken here. 

And since I never know how to introduce myself, here's some random facts about yours truly:

- I adore Stephen King. Like, don't even get me started. Seriously... Don't. 

- I've been Role-Playing for a couple years now, writing even longer than that. In all honesty though, my real passion is drawing. 

- I currently own 1 fish, 2 shrimp, 2 dogs and (soon) 1 smol child (not as creepy as it sounds). 

- Since it always seems to be a topic of discussion - I despise pineapple on pizzas. Don't worry, I won't judge the heathens that enjoy it (out loud >.>).

Guess that's it for now, just ask if you wanna know anything else ^-^

TTFN~

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one. 

Welcome to The Initiative @Kraken ! It's great to have you here! I've not really read any Stephen King books, but I have an unhealthy obsession with watching any movies or shows adapted from his books XD.

You own shrimp!? I...am not going to lie I didn't know you could own shrimp. <.<

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to holler at us and let us know!

• Agree 1

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

7 minutes ago, anthrxmilkshake said:

Welcome to The Initiative @Kraken ! It's great to have you here! I've not really read any Stephen King books, but I have an unhealthy obsession with watching any movies or shows adapted from his books XD.

You own shrimp!? I...am not going to lie I didn't know you could own shrimp. <.<

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to holler at us and let us know!

Hey, thanks for the welcome! 

I've seen a few of the film adaptations but they never really do the books any justice. Though, I suppose most of them are kinda old xD 

Yeah, our pet stores typically have shrimp or snails as purchasable tank mates for your fish as they help keep the tank clean. Planning on getting more fish soon since I was having bad luck recently with them and lost three in a week ;-; (according to the expert, it wasn't anything I was doing, so there's that...) 

Aww. I want to get fish again. I had a goldfish before I had to move, so we're highly considering getting more now. 

Yeah, the Stephen King movies and stuff are older now (There's going to be a new show on Hulu that is based around the small town he features in a ton of his books and I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome. It's called Castle Rock.)

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

I currently just have the one Platy - much easier to look after as they don't grow much bigger and create less mess. Goldfish are cool, but they need a lot specifics to keep them happy x3 

Oh cool, I'll need to watch out for it! 

Guest TheHales

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

I'm sorry I had to do it, and I don't even regret it.

OMG, I was thinking about how awesome you sounded then you had to ruin it with your hatred of the pineapple pizza. I guess I can't totally hold it against you since you aren't judging me aloud, but I've got my eyes on you. O_O

Anyway, welcome to the Initiative! It's pretty cool that you own shrimp!

@TheHalesno bother, I won't judge for the opening... Or the pineapples... You do you frendo x3 I just generally can't stand it lol

Yeah, they're pretty cool shrimp. Ones pretty big (as far as tank shrimp are concerned) so he's in charge, but the other has just shed her shell, so she's getting a bit big for her boots now, it's rather entertaining. 

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Kraken we're glad to have you. Love your avatar. Enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome to the Kraken from the pirate captain! :) I am sailing to you from the Black Sea (yes, I am from Romania and a big fan of the Age of Sail historical fiction). What country are you from? And why are you a Kraken?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elena said:

Welcome to the Kraken from the pirate captain! :) I am sailing to you from the Black Sea (yes, I am from Romania and a big fan of the Age of Sail historical fiction). What country are you from? And why are you a Kraken?

Thanks for the welcome ^-^

I'm from Bonnie Scotland x3 and in all honesty, I'm a Kraken because it's my favourite rum xD 

@Morrigan thanks! 

• Love 1

Hi there and welcome! Shrimp are totally awesome. Especially when they dance. I miss having a salt tank. One day though. And Stephen King? The movies don't always do the books justice, but they are a fun guilty pleasure to watch. Enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

spacer.pngDecadence

11 hours ago, Prophetess said:

Hi there and welcome! Shrimp are totally awesome. Especially when they dance. I miss having a salt tank. One day though. And Stephen King? The movies don't always do the books justice, but they are a fun guilty pleasure to watch. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks! 

Shrimp are just so funny, I love em (mine are in a freshwater tank :3)

Truth! The books are always better, but the films are a good binge lol

• Agree 1

@Kraken

Welcome to the Initiative! I hope you enjoy your time with us. What is your favorite S. King novel? I've read a few, but I always stick with the classic Pet Cemetery. I have a rather large selection of his books, but I can't help but gravitate to the first one I ever read. C'est la vie. 

Anyway, feel free to let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions! We're here to help! Looking forward to seeing you in the forums! Welcome! 

• Like 1

Ad.png

21 hours ago, eleholly said:

@Kraken

Welcome to the Initiative! I hope you enjoy your time with us. What is your favorite S. King novel? I've read a few, but I always stick with the classic Pet Cemetery. I have a rather large selection of his books, but I can't help but gravitate to the first one I ever read. C'est la vie. 

Anyway, feel free to let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions! We're here to help! Looking forward to seeing you in the forums! Welcome! 

Hey thanks for the welcome! 

I have two favourites - The Shining, which is typical but it really is one of the best ones he's produced, and then Cujo. It's so easy to think that Cujo isn't so far fetched since it's really just a rabid dog on a rampage, so I love it :3

• Love 1