Encouraging Others to Read You Posts

Uaithne

@Elena As I said before, if I feel something affects my character directly or indirectly, I have no issue reading the thread, but even your argument here about missing a 'fire' that someone forgot to put out opened a plotline for you or someone else isn't remotely enough to change my personal view on reading every single thread posted on a site. It's not something I'm interested in, and that really is not going to change.

• I read this! 1
  • Agree 1

W9QVrMj.png

BABOS-A laid back survival roleplay-Coming soon!

The number one thing that encourages me to keep up on other people's threads is when a site has the option to view  all the new posts since my last visit, but where it actually brings up a readable view of the post rather than bringing up a link to all of the threads containing new posts. Exactly like how you can click Unread Content here on the Initiative, and then just scroll and read without doing anything else. I find I'm not always so inclined if I have to click through every single thread to read them. That's for threads currently in the works though.

A directory that is organized by story line and/or character would be amazing for older threads.

Edited by firefly
fixing a word