Coloring Dragons for Hatchings

Zahhy

I've seen this discussion on other sites but I'm fretting about it again. Do you share dragon art for hatchlings? Where do you find your artists or do you color them yourself?

Normally our site has a few artists available for commission - but what do you do if all of your artists are busy or not available to color a clutch? How do you find others willing to color dragons or whers? (Even for a fee!) Deviant art has been less than helpful in being able to tell which artists are active or willing to accept commissions.

I CAN color the dragons. (like a baby coloring in a coloring book. It is cute but not professional). I have photoshop and a tablet, but my skills are grotesquely lacking compared to the amazing skill we've had in clutches past so I'm feeling a little desperate. I've gone without for egg art before, but there's just something amazing about sharing quality dragon art for a hatching that I am afraid of missing out on.

I need some advice and recommendations. Maybe techniques?

• 2 weeks later...

I can colour a template in easily enough and even get fancy with it sometimes. If you ever need it, hit me up. I can always use money! XD 

I do my own by colouring templates but I've coughed up money for personal templates in the past. I'm also conning @Aerona into doing art for my next one. 

If you want hand drawn ones you could also poke at her. Her stuffs adorable and she colours to boot!

• Love 1