Hey, folks!

BillieJoeIsCool

Hi, folks! Name's Billie... or BJ. Whichever you prefer.

This handle has been my handle for forever, so go ahead and ask. I'm just forever too attached to retire it and make a new one, lol.

Anyways, hi. I've been roleplaying for years now, since I was about seven or eight years old, on old jankey forums which I no longer remember the names of. It was back in the time of AOL being the main form of interwebs, and back when IMs weren't really a means of communication with partners. I like to RP anything that keeps my interest, right now it's more mature and real life sort of things, but for several years it was Harry Potter (oh, I miss all my babes from those eras), but lately I've found most HP websites either super boring or super cliquey, so I've been avoiding them.

I'm from America, east coast, but I studied in the mid-west for college, with two study abroads (one to England to study at Oxford, and the other to Japan), and now I'm living my dreams in a sleepy little town in the mountains of Japan's most northern isle. 

Also, ask me about my dog. I have a Shiba Inu named Mamoru and he's the snarkiest. But I love him. I also have three other dogs, hah.

• Admin

Hello @BillieJoeIsCool welcome to the Initiative! Show us pics of your dog. A lot of us are animal people here.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Konnichiwa Billie-san! ❤️

I am greeting you from a corner of Eastern Europe. Welcome aboard! I love Japanese culture and I married a man who does too - he has a black belt in goju-ryu and aiki-do.

I like historical fiction of all kind.

Yo, folks! Nice to meet y'all :)

@Morrigan - of course! here's my little brat boy >)

Spoiler

Image may contain: dog

@Elena - that's so cool!

if you ever wanna know about things or talk Japan things, lemmie know! I'm always up for a good chat about Japan and culture!

• Love 1

@BillieJoeIsCool

Welcome to the initiative! I hope you find everything that you're looking for and more with us! Please let myself or any of the other staff members know if you have any questions. I hope to talk to you on the forums! ❤️ 

Ad.png