Member Awards and Trophies - Types

Dragon

9 minutes ago, Uaithne said:

@Rune, the link takes me to your site's store, but I can't see any of the badges.

Well that's annoying. 

Find a post by me and hover over my quote. I'm the resident guinnea pig so I have a good chunk of them.

• Thank you 1

What kind of systems do you guys use to award the, well, awards? I was looking at the Jcink built in awards but it would seem that it's set up more for...manual imputing at the time of rather than having the award pre-setup and just let it go. 

• Agree 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

18 hours ago, CovertSphinx said:

What kind of systems do you guys use to award the, well, awards? I was looking at the Jcink built in awards but it would seem that it's set up more for...manual imputing at the time of rather than having the award pre-setup and just let it go. 

It is and it's terrible.

However! If you out them in the shop, the members can award them to themselves. We then have a thread for requesting refunds where they show their proof. 

It's streamlined things and made awards so much more tolerable for staff.

• Great Idea 2