Your favourite part?

peregyr

Kind of a broad question, but I'm just curious--what's something you really love about Pern RPs? Running a big PC hatching, seeing whatever it is that you get when you Impress, playing out political intrigue, etc...

There's definitely something pretty special about Impression, and getting a pretty hatchling, that I haven't really experienced in other genres of RPs. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The impression itself is my favorite aspect of Pern. The melding of two minds is beautiful to me. There are imprint style bonds in other games but nothing that speaks to me the way Pern seems to.

Aside from that, I really like exploring the imperfect political, social and economic issues that Pern gives us. Creating a flawed character in a universe like Pern is so easy, and far, far too much fun IMHO. Playing out the Faxes of the world is rewarding!