Hello!

Lucky

I apologise for the really bland title; couldn't think of anything else to fill the space. 

Name's Lucky ^_^

I've been roleplaying for coming up to eight years now, with about three years of staffing experience. Though I love to spend my days writing up characters, generally getting caught up in all the plots that I've had and chatting to awesome writers and players - I'm very much an active person; being a kayaker (to which I'm occasionally a staffer at my local club), play guitar, traveling around and acting as well.

I'm into true crime, historical dramas, sci fi and action (plus the occasional musical) - both in literature and on screen as well. Currently binge watching Boardwalk Empire when I can slot in a couple of episodes.

So, yes, that's me.

Any questions - please ask :)

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Lucky we're glad to have you. What's your favorite Sci-Fi movie?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Lucky

Welcome to the Initiative! It's great to have you! You have some pretty mean skills - I wish I wasn't so musically challenged, LOL! Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for on the forums. I hope to see you around. Feel free to reach out to myself or any of the other staff members if you have any questions! Hope to chat with you soon! ❤️ 

Ad.png

3 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @Lucky we're glad to have you. What's your favorite Sci-Fi movie?

In terms of simple action - Pacific Rim

Though, I've been into the whole Indie film - Midnight Special by Jeff Nichols (very soft sci fi)

I do enjoy the Star Trek films, but I guess I'd probably fall back on the two I've mentioned there :P

52 minutes ago, eleholly said:

@Lucky

Welcome to the Initiative! It's great to have you! You have some pretty mean skills - I wish I wasn't so musically challenged, LOL! Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for on the forums. I hope to see you around. Feel free to reach out to myself or any of the other staff members if you have any questions! Hope to chat with you soon! ❤️ 

Thank you so much for the welcome ^_^

I will - thank you :D