wai hello

dragonborn

ayeyo, figured I should probs introduce myself. haha. I got dragged here by @Arceus after having a smol panic at them, but I hear good things abt this place and look forward to nosing around. name's tianxi (tyehn-shee, kinda slur the t into the y, tyen not like tie-en), actually, but u can call me angel if its easier. I'm sino-japanese, yeah I kno, born in jp and raised in the us of a. technically i count as esl, but I barely remember japanese anyway. apparently my first word was baka. it means stupid. I question this statement's integrity, but heck if I remember. I'm lazy af with typing if I'm not typing an rp post or somethin important, so I type sorta txt-y, sorry. lol I started rp back in 2007, so been rping for a bit over ten years now (wtf when did that happen), but ive never been main admin of a site before until now. usually I'm a mod so this is new. I had no idea how different it was until I made my own site (took me 2 years to build it orz), and now I'm like wao this is new, see here I thought I knew what I was doin, but tbh I was prolly jst mostly doin what the main admin said to. ngl. lol

ive had stints in varying kinds of rp, played over email a few times when site was down. I have narcolepsy so I kinda come and go throughout the day when I'm not working. narco is like, u don't randomly fall asleep on the stairs, as funny as that is lol its jst u get really, really tired at random intervals throughout the day. some spend basically all day being tired but mine comes and goes. if I don't bother trying to control it, i'll just lay down wherever I am and nap for a few hrs when I get tired. sometimes it affects my ability to brain, other times it doesn't (u know, this is prolly why I'm so lazy with typing). all my friends have sleep disorders where they cant sleep most of the time, and here I am napping for 3-4 hrs at 2pm no problem... the contrast. it is real. I get overwhelmed by color sometimes, btw I love green holy crap-ok tbh I get overwhelmed by a lotta stuff occasionally, but its usually color I spend days goin "omg its so bright and pretty wtf" over. I prolly sound like a moth or somethin. ive got a few other neurodivergencies but I don't think theyre really obvious unless u squint a lot.

mostly I like original rp stuff, but I spent most of my time playing on a bleach board, and recently added pokemon to the repertoire. uhh some time ago I tried harry potter, I like the genre but I haven't managed to find the site that clicks. I'm also a huge fan of sour cream and onion, or similarly flavored, potato chips, and like vanilla coke and sprite. but also if u want my heart feed me coffee. coffee > everything else. cept water. water good. real water, not filtered piss water. uhhh. and I ran outta stuff so, yeh, cool to be here, nice to meet everyone, stuff and things. lol

that which does not kill me, had better run; because now im pissed.

You can find me on Simprovise

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, never thought of that. sounds good, may have to try it if I can. haven't given cherry coke a try, its rare to find where i am. only cherry soda ive tried besides code red is cherry 7-up.

and thank u!

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @nopewalker we're glad to have you. What constitutes "real water"?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

thanks!

if it is labeled safe for consumption, but will kill something via normal usage, I don't consider it real water. our tap murdered one of the hamsters. :|||| sadly we realized what was in it too late, and he died before we could fix it (arc's hamsters are now given distilled reverse osmosis microfiltered ozonated water). unfortunately some good stuff is lost in filtration sequences that strict, but keeping what insignificant amount of trace minerals and whatnot u lose vs not getting cancer... yeah. I kno which one id rather have.

for myself id rather drink naturally filtered water, such as rainwater that filters through layers of sediment and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

@nopewalker

Hello and welcome to the initiative! I hope that you're settling in nicely and have met some new friends already! Also, congrats on joining the admin squad - we all take that step eventually and owning/running a site is one of the most fun and challenging experiences I've ever faced in my RP career. The key to being successful is having fun with it, so my words of wisdom is to make sure you find ways to continue to enjoy it despite the various tasks you'll have as an admin. :)

Anyway, I hope to chat with you more on the forums and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself or another staff member! ❤️ 

Ad.png