• Spotlight RPG
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bishop

An Artist Group?

So I'd love to have a coterie dedicated to art, be it traditional, mixed media, digital, and so forth.

I figured it would be a nice place to share our tips and tricks when creating graphics for our boards, or also in my case the traditional oil to canvas that has been my latest hobby to share with my players.

Perhaps a place to help keep up with the trends of the graphics world? Lettering? What about art that serves a purpose every day like that of our planners, journals, and forums?

What are the latest trends in digital media? What about the latest programs? Do you have photoshop brushes to share? Need help building your portfolio for a job? You know RP so counts.

I'd love to have someone help me start this!

• Great Idea 1
  • Have a Cookie! 1

I would love an artist group ;w; I honestly really struggle to get motivated and move past my plateu, so maybe a group would help with that. ;w;

Out of curiosity, what kind of "medium" do you plan to host this group on? Would it be on a forum/resource for artists(?), would it be here, et cetera? I'm not entirely sure what you envision. I don't believe I can help you establish this at this point, but I would love to read about your vision.

I wouldn't mind having a coterie for artistic collaboration and resource sharing. These days I primarily operate with digital media, but I've been making a point of getting back to actually drawing. Having a group to chat with and share stuff might help with keeping up on that end of the spectrum.