Hola, soy awkward

Hi, I'm Mina. I'm very old hat when it comes to roleplaying (I remember the days of yore on Neopets before they fixed the character limit glitch, among other things), with experience that's going on fourteen years now. I like to think I've come a long way since the days when I was an awkward teenager - for instance, I'm now an awkward adult. xD My favorite genres are supernatural creatures, Star Wars, and Harry Potter, though I will occasionally branch out if a super snazzy plot catches my eye. 

I'm 27, from the Northeastern United States, in a seriously rural part of New England. My hobbies include arguing with my cats, writing poetry of varying quality, and watching way too much television (though since I'm a young whippersnapper most of my TV-watching doesn't involve an actual TV). My heart belongs to too many fandoms to count - just assume that if it involves sci-fi, fantasy, superheroes, solving crimes, history, or any combo, that I love it to pieces. I hope to one day be a librarian, though that's a work in progress. Fun fact: I am actually allergic to grass. As in, that plant which exists literally everywhere. I also once fainted in a mosh pit, which is possibly the most metal thing I've ever done.

I'm excited to have found this place, and look forward to getting to know y'all better.

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @TotheMinamobile we're glad to have you. There is a Supernatural coterie that you might enjoy.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

We have a historical coterie too, click on my compass! Welcome to a history lover! What settings/ parts of history do you love>?

• Love 1

Fainting in a mosh pit sounds super scary... I've only ever heard bad things about them though 😛 But you survived, or else you wouldn't be here :S that'd be scary lol

My sites

Blur the LinesGrand Finale

• 3 weeks later...

@To The Minamobile

Hi Mina! I'm H or Holly, whichever you prefer. It's nice to meet you and welcome, welcome to the Initiative! I'm obsessed with supernatural creatures, so I'm glad to see that on your lists of interest! If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to reach out to myself or another staff member. We're here to help! I look forward to chatting with you out on the forums! Welcome! xoxo ❤️ 

Also, I'm pretty impressed with your metal-ness. Teach me your rad ways. 😛

Ad.png