• Spotlight RPG
  • Spotlight RPG
  • Spotlight RPG
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nikkolai

A demon hybrid and a dragon shifter seek a home.

Requested Genre or Fandom: mature (18+) fantasy
Max Word Count: I don't have much skill, I can write up to 3 or 4 paragraphs for an intro, and 1 to 2 paragraphs following that, and sometimes I can match my intros in normal follow-up posts on super good muse days

What I want: mature, friendly environment, one that at least allows sexual content, whether in PMs or whatever.
What I do not want: Immaturity, specifically people who spread rumors without getting both sides of the story, or staff who favor certain players over others.

Other information: As you may have guessed, I've had some bad experiences on other rp sites. I'm hoping to find a mature RP site that allows moderate length posts, rather than strictly advanced and super long posts, and staff who listen to both sides of the story before deciding. I also want fellow players who understand that just because my character may be a certain age, does NOT mean I'm the same age. I play most ages from 18 to about 30, and even some who are multiple centuries old who look in their twenties. But, enough complaining, specifically I'm looking for an 18+ fantasy rp where my demon hybrid Nikkolai Voidsong, and unnamed Dragon shifter can be free to do, for the most part, whatever they please, or whomever pleases them. ;) Also, noit required but a level of creativity, such as creating a culture and race, animals, plants, etc., basically, I want to contribute to any RP site I may join. As I said, though, not 100% required.