Salutations!

Shieb

Hi, my name is Shieb and I roleplay.

(Que droning "Hi Shieb".)

Ehm, let's see.... Been RPing since I was 12 and had to lie to sign up on any website. I've played on wanna-be MySpaces and a few forums since then. In roleplaying and books, I prefer any level of fantasy, but on the flip side I can't handle real-life sites. I won't tell you my favorite whatsits in case one of them hears and absconds from my collections. Muse is jealous, after all. Games take up the time I'm not using to squeeze inspiration from a stone, so when my computer isn't trying to kill itself I play in other interactive fantasy worlds. My favorite color is black, and no I don't care if that's a cliche or if it kills me in summer! 

I'm also really bad at knowing what people want to know first about me.

Is it working?

Edited by Morrigan
Removed inappropriate content.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Operations Mod

Welcome to the Initiative! 

What's you're favorite subgenre of fantasy? 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

Probably just high fantasy. I like me some magic and talking dragons. Places where anything is possible.

Welcome, Shieb!

I consider 12 to be my "official" age when I started RP'ing, too, but it was tabletop gaming at the local library, rolling dice in my first AD&D game. Ah, good times. Back then.

I find myself mostly in the fantasy genre when it comes to enjoying RP, too. 

Thorns: Uprising
A Unique Victorian Fantasy Play-by-Post RPG

LORE | FORUM | CHARACTER CENSUS | WANTED ADS | DISCORD

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Shieb we're glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Shieb

Welcome to the Initiative! I hope that you're finding everything and more on this wonderful forum. I, too, am way into high fantasy, even though my preferred genre is urban/modern fantasy - come on, Dragons are hella cool, but I also like werewolves and all that jazz too! 🙂 Please let me or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions about anything. That's what we're here for! I hope to talk to you out in the forums soon! Welcome welcome! xoxo ❤️  

Ad.png

@Muse

Oh! Yeah, I didn't get into tabletop gaming until I was about 14. I played a homemade tabletop game named Infection, where zombies had superpowers. It was a bit crazy.

@eleholly

I'm poking around, and I like what I see. 🙂

I think we're missing some true potential. Werewolves aren't just urban and dragon's sure as heck don't have to just live in isolated forests and castles!  We can have urban fantasies where dragons are business moguls and werewolves manage parks and stuff. :3