Greetings Earthlings!

Monroe

Why hello there, curious creatures! 😉 My name is Monroe and have been known as such for about 15 years. I started roleplaying when I was 10 years old and today is my 30th birthday! You could say that I am veteran that should have been involved in the roleplaying community a whole lot more... a long time ago. I just opened up my own game about 6 months ago and it has been nothing but a learning experience since. I am just now branching out and finding all of these community sites. Love them. ❤️ 

I am from the east coast of the US, my favorite color is rainbow, I love all fantasy reading, sweet tea, hippying about in the woods/mountains/streams/festivals. I also rescue dogs. 😄

My favorite rp genre is supernatural/fantasy/dark. Unfortunately I get bored easily and need powers and drama to keep my interest... but I like to think I play the bad guys pretty decently after all these years, because of this. 😛 I have always played on forums and prefer them, my game is on jcink. I like something established with a good plot and lore. I'm a sucker for love/hate and scandal. I may have a bit of a darker streak but I won't mention much of that. >.<

But yeah, hello!! I'm a total newb.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday!

I'm at the end of my 30th decade, and it's been a good one. Enjoy! ❤️

I'm also on the east coast and enjoy hippying about, small humans in tow, so yay! 

Thorns: Uprising
A Unique Victorian Fantasy Play-by-Post RPG

LORE | FORUM | CHARACTER CENSUS | WANTED ADS | DISCORD

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @Monroe we're glad to have you.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@Monroe

Hello and welcome to the Initiative! ALSO HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! My 30th is next year, so you'll have to know how you like it. It seems like we have a lot of the same interests, so I hope to chat with you on the forums for sure! 🙂 If you have any questions or need anything at all, feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other staff members. We're here to help! Looking forward to many conversations about running boards and our similar genre interests in the future! xoxo ❤️

Ad.png

Thank you for the birthday wishes! And for the welcoming posts. I'm grateful to have found this place. ❤️

I thought I would freak out when I left my 20s behind but I'm starting to feel like my age is catching up with my old body so I have an excuse lol! 

I can't wait to see what this decade has in store for me. The 20s were full of learning, great views and good times. 

And [pokes eleholly] I would love to speak to you about potential plotness. [wiggles brows] I have a feeling we could make something beautiful...ly... dark together. 😛

Edited by Monroe