Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know I've not made some graphics for this thread, but I thought I'd throw it up anyway. My main motivation for this thread is to make graphics for someone else. I don't know why, it just seems easier when I have an order to fill. Not to mention I love making people happy. 🙂

So the deal is, fill out the form below and post it in this thread. I'll respond asap to let you know if I can manage it or not and how long I should take, roughly. Please keep in mind my current avatar and pictures I'm using on my profile are NOT my own work. Feel free to request sets (it will be taken as ONE order). I can do graphics for characters (my favourite) as well as profile banners / avatars etc. I can't code so unfortunately I can't do post layouts yet.

• What graphics would you like? Please include some sizes!
  • Are there any vibes you'd like the graphic to give? (If any)
  • Do you have a colour scheme you'd prefer?
  • Is there any text you want included? Please specify on which graphic if you have asked for several. Feel free to number them to make it easier!
  • Anything else you wish to add?

I will be adding my finished orders below to serve as examples. 🙂 Please don't forget to give me credit! 

Current Orders (wait time):

1. Stormwolfe sig template & badge (couple of days)
  2. demonickitten - avatar & sig set (couple of days)
  3. Open
Edited by Carnage

@Carnage

Name: Nicole

Requesting: Avatar & Signature set

Size Requirements: Avvie =250x350 | Signature =500x200

Required Images: Any of Jensen Ackles

Colors & Mood:  I want it to be dark (red, black & purple). He's a demon so I'd like it to be wicked.

Text and font:  I'm not picky just make sure its esy to read.

On the Signature
Dean Winchester

"Mess with my family & I'll hunt you down. When I find you, what I do to you won't be mercy"

Additional Info:
1) Can you make his eyes lavender (light purple)?
2) These will be used on Dark Paradise
3) Thank You in advance

Edited by demonickitten

@Carnage

I am not sure you can (or will) do this, but worth a try, right? No harm, no foul if it is a no-go.

I need a site signature and group badge PSD template to use on character profiles and admin profiles. If possible, I would like it in PSD format so I can change the text and image as needed.

Something similar to this, but better?

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.59.03 AM.png

Site: Storm Shelter

• What graphics would you like? Please include some sizes!
    • A dark, cloudy or stormy background, something with lightning is a bonus.
    • Sizes: Signature - This is hard - not more than 700 wide X 250 high. Smaller if it would look better.
    • Size: Badge, not more than 200 wide, height enough to be legible. Same background as sig.
  • Are there any vibes you'd like the graphic to give? (If any)
    • Overall feel of the site? It's Kodiak, AK, so cold, stormy.
  • Do you have a colour scheme you'd prefer?
    • Very, very dark blue to black.
  • Is there any text you want included? Please specify on which graphic if you have asked for several. Feel free to number them to make it easier!
    • No text, am looking for a PSD template that I can add character images to as we create new ones with a little personal blurb. Layers are good! 
  • Anything else you wish to add?
    • Badges (see screenshot), can we have like a dull, metallic black border (frame) instead of the shiny metallic silver?

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 12.16.23 PM.png

• Like 1

@Stormwolfe

Ooh how interesting. I can whip something up I think. 🙂 I just need to get an idea of how to make a sig work smoothly in my style with an interchangeable piece.

I'll get to work on this tonight, so I may take a few days to play around with it! I'll keep you updated.

• Thank you 1

@Carnage There is no rush. So, take your time! The mock-up I showed you has 3 layers (background, text, and image). That way I can just pop in the new stuff. Just need to make sure I have the right fonts.

Should've added this in the original post. I am looking for nicely integrated, noticeable, but not distracting so static is a must.

@Carnage I have the usual array of Photoshop and Mac fonts available. So, something clean, easy to read? Beyond that, I've no hardcore font prefs for this site. It's modern, action/adventure. Likewise, I can add fonts if I don't have them already.

• Like 1