• Spotlight RPG
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prophetess

I'll know it when I see it

Requested Genre or Fandom: Original, Supernatural (not the show), Fantasy
Max Word Count: Prefer none, but nothing super crazy (300-400 max)

What I want:  Modern, possibly Medieval, something that jumps at me that doesn't have tons of lore
What I do not want: Fandoms, Panfandoms, superheroes (Marvel, DC), 

Other information: I'm looking to get into a second forum for my spare time when I have it. I'm willing to look at anything except my do not wants, and see if I might be a fit.  *Edit*: I'm not great with coding so please no mandatory posting templates or anything like that. 

Edited by Prophetess

I have Tempest! We're pretty laid back and relaxed. Word count 300 but you have people that sometimes post less, sometimes post a lot more. No mandatory posting templates. All the fun. 

Original Setting: Modern (somewhat Urban) Supernatural/Fantasy. 

no Word Count, no mandatory templates, no activity requirements: come and go as you please.
After the general setting, most of the worldlore is optional reads and very open to playermade additions. 

Hello, Prophetess! I have a medieval/dystopian high fantasy to offer you. Our lore and world are based on a book, but it's non-canon and no knowledge of the books are required to join. We're fairly new, coming up on one month. No word count, no required templates. We'd love for you to stop by and say hi!

Hey there! I figure I'm going to pitch LoreFolk to you!

We are a very, very small 18+ community. Our members are employed or studying in different fields, so as a result, our posting varies in frequency from "multiple times a day" to "only a few times a week" depending on everyone's IRL schedules. We're really laid back and most of our member base calls Lore their second home.