Yup, Here's a Thing

memoria

Admittedly, I've put off this little introduction for longer than I've been meaning to, but here I am, saying "Hello" at last! I've actually had this account for quite some time (as it came from DF), but I figure I might as well step out of the shadows and stop being a lurker. So, onto the preliminary questions...

• How long have you been RPing? Long, long ago back in the year 2001-ish. I started on WebTV chat rooms. Yep, that was a thing.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Fantasy - medieval, high, etc. I think I tried Sci-Fi once, but it didn't work out for me.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? These days, mostly forum roleplaying. Though I did get my start in chat roleplaying and would not be against the idea of it, especially since Discord is making chat rooms and what not easier these days!
  • What country are you from? USA
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?
    • Book = Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
    • Movie = Ugh, there's so many... but a few of my top picks are Big Fish, Howl's Moving Castle, Up, How to Train Your Dragon
    • TV = Pushing Daisies, Home Movies
    • Music = Delain, Video Game and Instrumental Music, music theater goodnesss
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Coding, writing, baking, playing video games and board games, hanging out with dogs
  • What's your favorite color? Brown
  • What's your favorite drink? Coffee, please.

Outside of all of this, I'm a Front End Web Developer for a living (CSS/HTML/JS forever) and my forum of choice is phpBB. I'll probably be dumping codes her some time soon. 😄

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."

• Admin

Hello @memoria Welcome to the Initiative. I love Pushing Daisies! I'm still sad it was cancelled. In fact I have a character that I call Chuck (Charlotte) that I use Anna Friels' gorgeous face for.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

2 hours ago, Rune said:

Tell.me.more about these dogs, please. 

Hah, it's just my two dogs really, but I like to take them to parks and go on hikes with them. I think my husband and I will be fostering dogs in the next few months though!

2 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Hello @memoria Welcome to the Initiative. I love Pushing Daisies! I'm still sad it was cancelled. In fact I have a character that I call Chuck (Charlotte) that I use Anna Friels' gorgeous face for.

Thanks for the welcome! I actually watched Pushing Daisies after it was cancelled, so while I could binge watch it, at the end it was kinda like, "Awww man. It's over." Lee Pace and Anna Friel are so adorably cute together in that show. Well, the whole show is lovely.

• Cheers 1

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."

• Admin

I love shipping Lee Pace and Anna Friel together because of that show. I think I've only gotten it once or twice unfortunately. lol But it's fun times.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

@memoria

Hello and welcome to the Initiative! I hope you're settling in nicely! Please let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions. That's what we're here for! Looking forward to talking to you out in the forums soon! ❤️ 

Ad.png