Hello!

August

Okay so I've actually been a member for about a year but haven't really gotten much use out of the site before.

Hello everyone! I'm August (among other names but this is my alias here). I'm an admin for a site going on two years, an amateur coder, equine studies student and pet parent. I love writing and have been at RP for wow...a decade now. That came faster than expected. I am a proud Canadian...of Irish, Scottish, Scandinavian and Slavic descent. I have a shepherd I adore and three leopard geckos who watch me from across the room. Looking forward to being around here more often! 

luxaf.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

You should share pics of your pets. @Rune is the lizard queen. She has like a million of them.

Anyways, welcome to the Initiative @August

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Of course! I love sharing pictures 😄  and thank you! Below are Eos, Helios and Snow respectively. 

IMG_2690.thumb.JPG.53a5196d3033b3a3f5199e6a009f7dbd.JPG_DSC9086.thumb.JPG.dc6421ada10c6cd19f052524a6f33da6.JPGIMG_3447.thumb.JPG.facce5134295cd3d61b33f81ad5cb455.JPG

Edited by August

luxaf.png

Leos! I have four myself! Iskierka, Lien, Messoria and Calliope. (And then a chameleon, a bearded dragon, 3 gargoyle geckos, way too many crested geckos and a corn snake!)

Holy moly! All the scale babies @Rune ! That's awesome. I love cresties, I may get one or two down the road they're just so fun to look at.

luxaf.png

@August

Hello and welcome to the Initiative! I hope you're settling in nicely! Please let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions. That's what we're here for! Looking forward to talking to you out in the forums soon! ❤️ 

Ad.png

11 hours ago, August said:

Holy moly! All the scale babies @Rune ! That's awesome. I love cresties, I may get one or two down the road they're just so fun to look at.

They are SO much fun. They have such varied personalities and absolutely no coordination with their leaping. They just blindly hurl themselves into the air and hope.