Theme Help (Any Hosting)

Bishop

Ok so...I like clean, and honestly the best way to see my style is clicking on Venice's button in my sig. But we've got another project going, and I want dark...yet clean. Nothing crazy, and more scholarly than flashy? If that makes sense? I'm open to any hosting, but what are some of your favorite themes?

Edit: Money is not an issue, so if you know of one that is paid I'm all ears. Or if you know of someone who makes them? I'd happily commission.

"Everyone has been doing so much soul searching during all of this,

and I'm just over here drawing pics of my character's dicks."

Is your side project phpBB as well? If so, you could check out themeforest.net for a few paid themes:

https://themeforest.net/tags/phpbb 3.2?as=0&referrer=homepage&term=phpbb&utf8=✓#content

A lot of the thumbnails show these as lighter colored themes, but I believe these themes can be color customized due to their "Theme Control Panel".

There is also the official phpBB styles database, which I'm sure you know how to get to, but just in case:

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styles-2/3.2

banner-01-88x31.jpg
Khyeras: an original fantasy RPG.

"I keep wanting to write 'dwarves' as 'drawers'."

"Land of the Drawers... we call it... Ikea."

Ask me nicely (with mood board/genre/features) if you dont mind my stuff. It can be a proper learning opportunity for phpbb - I've played a lil already. I have a test forum that I can use.

• Fuck Yeah! 1

sig.png.30b42565d04d922988370bf14e1447bc.png

PSI: an Occult Investigations RP

Roleplay Architects: Grab a friend (or many friends!) and just write.

You can also find me at:

static-historicalrp.jpg  B8CB4x.png rpabutton.png