Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
StormWolfe

Storm Shelter Sagas

I do not think many of my sites' members belong to the Initiative. However, I still want to publicly state how much I love them and how grateful I am that they chose to be part of my stories.

To All Sagas of the Wild West and Storm Shelter RPG Members,

For the old hands - thank you for sticking with me through the moves, long pauses, and hiatuses. 

For everyone at both games - thank you for being patient with my sudden absences of late. Hopefully, that will be improving dramatically now.

Some of you have been plotting and writing with me for years, some of you are new. The quote below says a great deal of how I feel as I treasure both the old and the new members of the group.

Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.

I am grateful to each one of the members of the games for hanging with it, bringing in fresh writing and ideas, and for being the best group of RPers that I could ask for. Your writing is superb and challenges me to be better.

Thank you!

• Love 1

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png   aereth5.png    sb-button2.png.596713c81732ef3b926d2f5d16925d59.png

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Sign in to follow this