Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nixie

What genre were your first rps in? (Member & Staff)

My first ever RP I joined was a horse one called Crystal Lake Valley, EXTREMELY inappropriate for my tender years, but I'm a normal functioning being now, so no harm done I guess? XD

The first one I ever admined was a rabbit and human RP so you could either be a rabbit. Or a human. No plot to it, it just was.

Hmm, think my technical first RP was an impromptu LARP in the street in Sailor Moon verse.

First text-based one was a Harry Potter Xanga ring. Incidentally, first forum-based was also Harry Potter.

The first one I ever ran was an original swords-and-magic meets sci-fi fantasy. I know, it sounds like it was trippin on acid and it was, but it was fun.

3 minutes ago, Arceus said:

The first one I ever ran was an original swords-and-magic meets sci-fi fantasy. I know, it sounds like it was trippin on acid and it was, but it was fun.

As long as it was fun that's all that matters! 🙂

My first was a warrior cats RP on a virtual pet adoption site in '08-ish. I didn't find fun wolf RPs (and the first RP I actually stuck with) until Caiuka, which was back in '10. I didn't actually start RPing humans/humanoid things until '13 or so. Ahah.

I played an OC on a Yu Yu Hakusho site. The OC was based on a YYH Fanfic I wrote on Quizilla.

When the people I was RPing with there vanished after a couple of weeks, I created my own YYH board.

Basically I went from "0-Hero" in literally 2 weeks. The fact that the board I created lasted almost a Year makes me feel rather accomplished for a complete RP Newbie. 

4 minutes ago, CovertSphinx said:

I played an OC on a Yu Yu Hakusho site. The OC was based on a YYH Fanfic I wrote on Quizilla.

When the people I was RPing with there vanished after a couple of weeks, I created my own YYH board.

Basically I went from "0-Hero" in literally 2 weeks. The fact that the board I created lasted almost a Year makes me feel rather accomplished for a complete RP Newbie. 

That is really impressive to have your first board open for almost a year! My rabbit and human one lasted for a month, if that!

Edited by Nixie
  • Thank you 1