What genre were your first rps in? (Member & Staff)

Nixie

My first ever RP I joined was a horse one called Crystal Lake Valley, EXTREMELY inappropriate for my tender years, but I'm a normal functioning being now, so no harm done I guess? XD

The first one I ever admined was a rabbit and human RP so you could either be a rabbit. Or a human. No plot to it, it just was.

• Love 1

promoimg.png 

My first rp was a Tolkien-based game on a community fan forum, and then a bunch of fandom-related rps on another fan forum. First actual dedicated forum game? Probably a DC forum

Hmm, think my technical first RP was an impromptu LARP in the street in Sailor Moon verse.

First text-based one was a Harry Potter Xanga ring. Incidentally, first forum-based was also Harry Potter.

The first one I ever ran was an original swords-and-magic meets sci-fi fantasy. I know, it sounds like it was trippin on acid and it was, but it was fun.

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

3 minutes ago, Arceus said:

The first one I ever ran was an original swords-and-magic meets sci-fi fantasy. I know, it sounds like it was trippin on acid and it was, but it was fun.

As long as it was fun that's all that matters! 🙂

promoimg.png 

Neopets chats lol 😁 

Then I found forum rp, the first one I joined was a Harry Potter site. The first site I was an Admin on 🤔 I can't even remember. One of those early 2000s emo band touring sites probably. 

operation: bowtruckles & bombs

R6MmD.png

My first was a warrior cats RP on a virtual pet adoption site in '08-ish. I didn't find fun wolf RPs (and the first RP I actually stuck with) until Caiuka, which was back in '10. I didn't actually start RPing humans/humanoid things until '13 or so. Ahah.

• Admin

Sailor Moon I played Sailor Mars and Mercury

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

X-Men on Yahoo Groups.

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

Ahaha..... a modern fantasy high school RP that was totally a Harry Potter wannabe but with functional tech. I remember chasing after a dragon with a fire extinguisher....

Glub glub.

I haven't seen any VoyForums RPs mentioned yet XD Or Geocities but this is really interesting to see 

promoimg.png 

I played an OC on a Yu Yu Hakusho site. The OC was based on a YYH Fanfic I wrote on Quizilla.

When the people I was RPing with there vanished after a couple of weeks, I created my own YYH board.

Basically I went from "0-Hero" in literally 2 weeks. The fact that the board I created lasted almost a Year makes me feel rather accomplished for a complete RP Newbie. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

4 minutes ago, CovertSphinx said:

I played an OC on a Yu Yu Hakusho site. The OC was based on a YYH Fanfic I wrote on Quizilla.

When the people I was RPing with there vanished after a couple of weeks, I created my own YYH board.

Basically I went from "0-Hero" in literally 2 weeks. The fact that the board I created lasted almost a Year makes me feel rather accomplished for a complete RP Newbie. 

That is really impressive to have your first board open for almost a year! My rabbit and human one lasted for a month, if that!

Edited by Nixie
  • Thank you 1

promoimg.png 

WIld horse rpgs and later horse war kingdom rpgs.

• Cheers 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

The first RPG I ever joined was "Of Saints and Sailors", an Age of Sail one. There I became also a moderator after a few months. The first RPG I administrated was "Before the Mast", and "Caribbean Dawn" is its sequel, so the story is going on. Do you see an Age of Sail pattern? 😛

• Like 1