What genre were your first rps in? (Member & Staff)

Nixie

Oh boy... talk about embarrassing...

First roleplay I ever played on was a horse rpg called "Mists of Avalon" and I played a black blanketed Appaloosa named "Ebony Dreams". [just dies]

• Love 1

First played Harry Potter (The White Ferret), first staffed Harry Potter (Hogwarts:The Great Divide), and am currently on Harry Potter (Charming) xD

I've absolutely branched out in the...fifteen years since my First(TM), but it's the fictional world in which I feel most at home and most of my other interests are more niche and don't hold up as well xD

Edited by clipsed

IKiE2z.png

7 hours ago, Monroe said:

Oh boy... talk about embarrassing...

First roleplay I ever played on was a horse rpg called "Mists of Avalon" and I played a black blanketed Appaloosa named "Ebony Dreams". [just dies]

Try a roan Shetland pony called Cherry Cupcake 🤣

promoimg.png 

10 hours ago, Stormwolfe said:

X-Men on Yahoo Groups.

Same here. It was one called "Xavier's Dream"

Though perhaps my first first genre was Panfandom on chatrooms.

• Like 1

E5zAKhe.gif

1 hour ago, Nixie said:

Try a roan Shetland pony called Cherry Cupcake 🤣

At least I am not the only one! My next character was a white Arabian with blue eyes and a gold locket around her neck. Baha! From there I played a dark stallion... and that was the beginning of my 20 year streak of darkies. >.< 

2 minutes ago, Monroe said:

At least I am not the only one! My next character was a white Arabian with blue eyes and a gold locket around her neck. Baha! From there I played a dark stallion... and that was the beginning of my 20 year streak of darkies. >.< 

The locket is a... nice touch? 😉 I think I had a unicorn and pegasus couple as characters once *cringe*

promoimg.png 

@Monroe & @Nixie your stories are making me feel better about my horse rp days. 😛

• You're Welcome 1

bzC3QQ.png  

Active, fun, established 2008! Come join us. 
Aeterna Roma

Sites I am on; rpabutton.png 

@Gothic it's like a support group!

• Fuck Yeah! 1

promoimg.png 

"We used to horse rp and now we're embarrassed by it." LOL

• LOL 2

bzC3QQ.png  

Aeterna Roma

I started in single-thread original ani-manga on related discussion boards.  A little while later, I found a high fantasy game that let me write a half-human, half-dragon child.  One player and I's relationship was rocky, but she actively taught me how to properly pen.

Edited by Jacob

1 hour ago, Gothic said:

I started roleplaying when I was 10 years old, for the record!  Not that probably helps my case much, lolol. But I have to say that I ended my horse rpg days with a character that had many generations of family. So I can't say I am too embarrassed about those days... just about... most... of it.. lol!  (I just changed his form from horse to vampire, really... Still play him to this day. xD)

Edited by Monroe

2 minutes ago, Monroe said:

I started roleplaying when I was 10 years old, for the record!  Not that probably helps my case much, lolol. But I have to say that I ended my horse rpg days with a character that had many generations of family. So I can't say I am too embarrassed about those days... just about... most... of it.. lol!  (I just changed his form from horse to vampire, really... Still play him to this day. xD)

I love that, too. I was 11 when I started and that is awesome. Many years ago I tried to go back to it and try it again. It didn't work and all the players were much younger than me. I felt like I was parenting them, so I decided it was best to stick with humanoids. xD

bzC3QQ.png  

Aeterna Roma

1 hour ago, Gothic said:

I'm beginning to be grateful that my "horse needs" were met by horse sims rather than RP xD

• LOL 2

IKiE2z.png

Just now, clipsed said:

I'm beginning to be grateful that my "horse needs" were met by horse sims rather than RP xD

I used to play those, too. I played Ludus Equinus and Horseland for a while. Along with the smaller ones. xD

bzC3QQ.png  

Aeterna Roma

21 minutes ago, Gothic said:

I used to play those, too. I played Ludus Equinus and Horseland for a while. Along with the smaller ones. xD 

Omg who were you on LE!?

Clipsey #182 😉

IKiE2z.png