Greetings

Grinbin

Hello all! I go by Grinbin, as the username indicates. I've been roleplaying for most of my life, but started out with tabletop roleplays with my dad DMing. I joined my first forum... two summers ago? Had a friend who wanted to make a Pern site and asked me to join to help her out. I've never read the books, but I've had the writing itch all my life, so it seemed like something I would enjoy. I'd done email rp before, but it was nothing through a site. Just a different friend and I messing around with what we wanted to write. But anyway, soon after joining the Pern site, she sent me a link to a medieval low fantasy site and I've been attached to the people I met there like a parasite ever since. So yeah. That's my exciting story. 

gifbutton.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard! I haven't been into Pern, but someone had made me RP a dragon once (on a different fantasy site). I am sorry that I didn't keep anything from that time. My dragoness was called Lamia (which is a lady dragon from Balkan mithology). 

What country are you from? I am sending you rainy greetings from Romania.

Thank you! I didn't stay very long on the Pern site. It died pretty quickly, but it got my feet wet. I did have dragons in it, though. Now that I think about it, it might be where I got a love for NPCs from...

Was your Lamia as terrifying as the one from mythology sounds? 

Romania? That's really cool! Can't say I've met anyone from there before. Well, now I can. I'm from the USA. Not nearly as exciting. Mind sending some of that rain over my way? We've got a bit of a dry spell here on the west coast.

gifbutton.gif

Hi Grinbin! 

I see a lot of Pern roleplays but it's never really been my cup of tea, but some of them are so long-running you can't help but admire them! Welcome to the Initiative 🙂

promoimg.png 

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Grinbin we’re glad to have you.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheshire Cat! Your icon makes me happy! ❤️ Welcome! 😄

-