What is your posting routine?

Gothic

I think I probably post most days. Usually in the morning/afternoon when my brain isn't as tired from the day's events. With music I know well, if I can manage it, otherwise in silence if I'm sneakily posting while at work :3

• 2 months later...

My creative energy really sparks late at night! Around 10PM or so, this is how I get in my groove:

1. Go to my desk 

2. Light a candle

3. Set up the lighting (it's gotta vibe with the character I'm writing)
4. Start the character's Spotify playlist

5. Exit Discord. I have no self control and will distract myself with DMing others.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

I have a personal rule of replying to things in the order of oldest to newest in regards to which thread has been waiting on a reply from me the longest.

• 1 month later...

Posting routine usually begins in the morning after I grab my coffee, it's a nice way to start my morning: meditating over words. 

If I have time during lunch or after work, I'll do another round. 

Weekends. 

I would love to be able to sit down through the week and write but unfortunately, my life just doesn't permit it. Normally I'll write all day Sunday as this is my rest day and I never have anything planned. Normally. 

"widows, ghosts, lovers sit and sing in the dark, arched marrow of me."
1396128257_Bloodlinespaidad.png.d09a675bc97e605f48b34846ff6d666c.png

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be while at work actually lol. My muse is a bit finicky that way but normally it's weeknights. 

I post on my days off, and only on my days off. I have to have a cup of coffee before I can even think about posting, and then the posts just kinda flow on their own.

spacer.png
V A G A B O N D C O D E
Guidebook • Canons • Site Canons • Discord
AU STAR WARS RPG • 21+ • Jcink Premium • 2+ years

Various ways really. I either play music I like and it gets me to focus my ever crazy mind and gets me going to post. Or I'll watch a vid, tiktok (quite a few of my face claims have the app and I follow them), or something one of my face claims are in and it just instantly makes me think of my character and jump right to a post for them if I owe one.

Edited by Matchlessfalcon

I post when I'm in the mood for it, if the roleplay interests me at that point in time. I suppose I can be highly fickle like that >w<

"Let's think positive!" - Maya Amano, Persona 2: Innocent Sin