I ship it!

Huskerdust

So here's where we can all share and gush about our favorite pairings in RP right now. (And if you don't do romantic stuff, bring in them friendSHIPs and crackSHIPs or whatever else ship you want to!)

So right now, I'm hardcore shipping my bb fox shifter with his on-again/off-again werewolf boyfriend. Right now they're inhabiting different bodies and it's all kind of wonky but it's funny and confusing and weird. 

I'm also shipping a dragon shifter with my totally normal human dude who found the shifter as an ink drawing on a magic card. They've fallen in spectacular fashion, in that kind where his parents are like "YOU'RE GROUNDED IF YOU SEE THAT DRAGON MAN ONE MORE TIME!" And then he stomps out and accuses them of not being his real parents (but they are lol!) 

There's more but I wanted to get it started and read all about other ships!

• Like 2

Reality is an illusion. 

One of my favorite pairings to this day, is my Only-For-Herself Vampire and a Telepathic, Shape-shifting Narcissist out for Global Domination. Only problem is, when those two hook up in some "Unholy Matrimony", the rest of the board is F*cked plotwise (Spoiler Alert: they win). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

GOD my best friend and I have been doing this one ship for over a year and a half (almost two years!) and this weekend we finally put up their wedding thread on one site. That alone was so incredibly fulfilling for us, but what made it even more special was that!!! Our members, some of which hadn't even been around for a lick of that, loved it so much and were plotting so intensely in it that they asked us as admins to make it a part of the event fully. Like... guys I cried and am getting misty eyed thinking about it right now too 😭

Furthermore - another friend and I are playing two of our characters who have been long-time friends as siblings now and it's so wonderful!!!

...I should also say that these are all on personified sites. Both of my characters in these instances are Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa; his husband is The Warden from Superjail and his now-sister is Rapunzel from Tangled, so... 😂

ac2204b883ba2b2c3b93079f6c58144be0db842f
Be a Part of the Story
Discord
NOW ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FROM NON-ANIMATED FANDOMS

I have so many fun ships (I'm a ship whore).

My current favorite one is with my baker, Marcie, and her accountant boyfriend, Joel. He's still grieving losing his wife and unborn son in a car accident years ago, which means he really wants her, but he has a crippling fear of opening up, and she's patience incarnate, always trying to reassure him. It's so much drama, but these two love each other so much ❤️ 

Shady McShaderson

Guest BETA BLUE

Black Canary and Captain America is my favorite upcoming ship 

My current ship and obsession right now is my RP bestie and mine's babes - her alpha shifter and my human girl. They just got married but we're absolute savages so we have an endless amount of drama planned for them!

Fandom ships:

Tony Stark x Bruce Banner

Laurence and Granby

Personal ships:

My gay, formerly Amish werewolf is fixing to be set up with a gay, anti-werewolf human. Its gonna be nuts.

My greenhandler broke both legs and is going to be making eyes at the sexy healer.

Guest BETA BLUE
16 minutes ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

Wait, what?

Gotta love rp and crossovers. Anything is possible. And Olivers are so hard to come by that I have given up

Romantically, I'm in the midst of a tortured reconciliation between Artemis and Athena in Greek mythology and I'm waiting with bated breath for them to get their act together, but at the same time I'm living for them being awkward.

Friend-wise, my RP buddy and I play two cats on a site mainly for dogs, and it's an adorable little "big gruff guy is friends with the cowardly nerd" bromance.

• Admin

I've played my fair share of Canaries. I actually tend to ship some Ivy/Quinn love but something that is an open relationship because we all know the Quinn can't handle not having her Joker.

That being said I have a lot of ships. Actively played characters is Seth/Alice. They just work well together even if they get angry and butt heads a lot. They are both family oriented both for different reasons.

I also love my Dagonet/Chuck (Charlotte) combination. They are a walking tragedy. They are horribly incompatible but they always try to make it work but it never does.

I have a few preferred ships that I haven't gotten a proper fulfilled wanted ad on in years and so other than those two I don't have any actually active play ships at the moment.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.