Goooood Morning Greendale!

Penny

Hey everyone! I'm Penny or Pendulumwriter! I'm 22 years old, and I found you guys via Mousie's posts on RPG-D and realized I didn't know this existed yet and that needed to rectified immediately! ❤️ I run a kpop site called Re-Bye and am on another site called Fables, and I'm a very passionate person!!!!

Totally gonna answer these questions:

• How long have you been RPing? - Uhhh, 11 years now? 12 years? Something like that!!!
  • What are your favorite RP genres? - I'm a sucker for real life and ESPECIALLY urban fantasy! Things that are escapist are also MY JAM!
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? - Forums, but I also like to RP one-on-one things with my best friend via Discord!
  • What country are you from? - USA!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? - crying I love everything??? My favorite movie is The Fall (2006) by Tarsem Singh, my favorite book is... either The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle, or Less Than Zero by Brett Easton Ellis, and my favorite types of music are pop, kpop, and alt!!
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? - I sing and act and normally do musical theater!
  • What's your favorite color? - ALL OF THEM. Mostly yellow, pink, white and blue ❤️  so.... the Diamonds from SU?
  • What's your favorite drink? - I drink a lot of water and milk and Gatorade! >:3 I'm basically a child tbh.

ac2204b883ba2b2c3b93079f6c58144be0db842f
Be a Part of the Story
Discord
NOW ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FROM NON-ANIMATED FANDOMS

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Owl

Oh gosh, I read your title in his voice for sure!

Also The Fall is such a beautiful movie like, for sure one of my favorites. Tarsem Singh is SO talented. I don't know if you saw The Cell (no spoilers, but warning - the content in that movie is something I'd categorize as a lot more traumatic) but that one is also so visually opulent in such a satisfying way.

GOOD TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHER COMMUNITY FANS HERE!! 😄

Also, omg I didn't know he made another movie? I know he made REM's Losing My Religion video, but not a movie! I'll have to look into it, thank you! I find it so incredibly beautiful - plus I adore Lee Pace, and Catinca Untaru is an angel!

Be a Part of the Story
Discord

• Operations Mod

Wrinkle in Time was a boss book. I don't meet many other people who have read it honestly - maybe the movie is changing that idk. 

I have to ask though - is your thread title here a reference to Community? 

Alsooo welcome!

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

I hope it does! That book was so influential to me as a kid. And yes, it absolutely is a reference to Community! Thanks for welcoming me ❤️ 

Be a Part of the Story
Discord

• Admin

OMG The Fall! I know so few people that have seen that. I'm such a huge Lee Pace fan for his amazing roles (not including LOTR and Guardians). That's legit such a beautiful and amazing movie.

Anyways @Penny welcome to the Initiative.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.