Screenshot Permission

Meushell

Hello, it’s been a while since I’ve been here. I thought it would be fun to start a YouTube channel about roleplaying: what it is, how to start, character creation, etc. It’s still very much in its early stages. What I need now is are screenshots from various roleplays and the different parts of them (front pages, characters, rules, etc.), depending on the video topic. I’m asking about those interested in allowing me to do this. If I use a screenshot of your roleplay, I’ll provide a link back to it, of course. If you only want certain parts of your roleplay used, then let me know the restrictions. You’ll get a bit of free advertisement, and I’ll get what I need to make better videos.  If you have ideas for video topics, let me know. Thank you.  🙃

Edited by Meushell
Copying and pasting into the post made the font large and gray. I fixed it.
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

dcsEFuW.jpg

The SGC is part of the group, Federation Sim Fleet.

I allow you to do what you want about Caribbean Dawn and its precursor, Before the Mast.

12 minutes ago, Elena said:

I allow you to do what you want about Caribbean Dawn and its precursor, Before the Mast.

Thanks. 😄

• Love 1

dcsEFuW.jpg

If you need anything from my site (We Are Bulletproof), go for it. You have my permission. I love seeing more roleplay topics tackled on youtube, since I'm a fan of both. 

Reality is an illusion. 

If you need anything from Mortals & Dragons , have at it! I'd love to see the completed video and these things are cool!

I offer up myself and Onyx Treaty to whatever topics it/we may be of service to. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

I'm game. :B Feel free to use SotE and/or RotE.

soteadvert(1).png.4ef5e4df94405914a2b988b8ea3cde3a.png

On 7/24/2018 at 5:10 PM, Zozma said:

If you need anything from my site (We Are Bulletproof), go for it. You have my permission. I love seeing more roleplay topics tackled on youtube, since I'm a fan of both. 

Thanks. The idea started with looking for a channel on YouTube. 

On 7/24/2018 at 5:31 PM, Haley21 said:

If you need anything from Mortals & Dragons , have at it! I'd love to see the completed video and these things are cool!

Thanks. I’ll share it after.

Thank you @CovertSphinx, @mystical, @Dragon, and @Viscount Rhi-Rhi as well. 🙂

• Like 1
  • You're Welcome 1

dcsEFuW.jpg

I finished one video. It’s the very basics of what roleplay is. The links to your sites are in the description.

• Love 2

dcsEFuW.jpg