Nerd Alert!

Sanghelios

Hi! My name is Sanghelios (named after the planet of the Elites from Halo, because Halo is my life). One of my friends showed me so,e threads on this site and I was interested in joining the discussion.

• How long have you been RPing?: 6 years! 
  • What are your favorite RP genres?: I mostly do fandom stuff nowadays, but I also enjoy sci fi a lot!
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)?: Forum all the way, maybe the occasional Discord RP
  • What country are you from?: The Us, the Southwest specifically 
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?: My favorite book is Anne of Green Gables, my favorite movie is the original Terminator, and my favorite singer is Elton John (who I saw in concert recently)
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?: I love playing video games, my favorite series are Pokémon, Fire Emblem and Halo! I'm also a huge bird enthusiast, and also love cats a lot.
  • What's your favorite color?: Purple!
  • What's your favorite drink?: Dr. Pepper.

SANGHELIOSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is one of my friends!!! Everyone be nice to her >:3 And have fun!!!

• Love 1

ac2204b883ba2b2c3b93079f6c58144be0db842f
Be a Part of the Story
Discord
NOW ACCEPTING CHARACTERS FROM NON-ANIMATED FANDOMS

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @Sanghelios we’re glad to have you. I don’t play halo but I have an odd obsession with the Halo movies. My favorite of which is Forward Unto Dawn. Don’t ask me why as I really can’t explain it it’s just a great movie to me and it’s legit one of my favorite movies. Also, red versus blue is hilarious. 

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Oooh @Morrigan Forward Unto Dawn is a great sci fi movie on its own tbh, and one I often recommend to friends even if they know nothing about the series. If you're into Halo EU stuff and like podcasts I'd also totally recommend listening to the first season of the Hunt the Truth podcast.

And thank you for the greeting! I hope I enjoy myself here.

• Great Idea 1

Welcome here too! We know each other from RPG-D.

I love Anne of the Green Gables! To me, it's a movie series called Avonlea, but I have watched it all when it was broadcasted in my country.

Welcome towards this lovely community! I am also fan of Dr.Pepper ❤️

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm