Opening the bar

River

Don't know what to say? Try these questions (not mandatory):

• How long have you been RPing? I was briefly on a Warriors site in 2010 when I was (gasp) underage for ProBoards, then took a break until September of 2013. I took an extended hiatus from fall of 2016 until March of this year, and now I'm very active again.
  • What are your favorite RP genres? There's a soft spot in my heart for feral dog RPs because that's what I spent a lot of time on, but I'm starting to branch out into monsters/horror and into mythology. I'd like to do a comic book inspired RP one day.
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forums are preferred, or PMs within a forum. Email is weird for me, and I find I usually write too much for chats.
  • What country are you from? My parents were born in Ireland, I was born in the United States, and I've got citizenship in both!
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? My favorite book always changes a little bit, but The Bell Jar has been a favorite for a while, and my top 5 is probably rounded out by (in no particular order) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Infinite Jest, Sharp Teeth, and A Natural History of Dragons.
    Movie-wise, I tend to separate by genre. My top two movies period are Lady Bird and Birdman (whoa I have a theme), my favorite horror movie is Green Room, and my favorite superhero movies are Civil War and Logan.
    As for music, I'm a dyed in the wool punk with pit bruises and a leather jacket to prove it.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? I'm a psychology student at my local university, where I'm also a drum major in the marching band. My work-study job is in a research lab working with birds, but my side gigs are as a radio DJ and bartender. When I'm not doing any of that, comic books are my life.
  • What's your favorite color? Lavender
  • What's your favorite drink? Bartender mode: activated. Non-alcoholic is probably 1% milk cause I'm weird and I'll drink it straight from the gallon. My favorite beer is Bell's Double Cream Stout but that's expensive so instead I drink a Guinness every night. Old Crow is my go-to bourbon, and I make a killer mixed drink called the Kahlua Mintslide.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELCOME TO THE INITIATIVE! 

Also, I want to try your Kahlua Mintslide because mint chocolate is my favorite thing ever. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

Sign me up for this mintslide.

Natural History of Dragons is on my to read list, I believe. Pretty sure I bought it a couple years ago and haven't touched it...

• Admin

Welcome to the initiative @River we’re glad to have you. I think I may like one of those mint slides too. Maybe you should post the recipe as I’d love to try it. 

https://rpginitiative.com/forum/357-recipes/

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Welcome towards this lovely community! Mmm monster and mythology RPGs, never tried those 😮 And sounds good that drink!

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm