What's an introduction?

Dale Bozzio

Hey! As you can tell, I'm pretty new here so uhh I'll just answer these as I absolutely suck at introducing myself

• How long have you been RPing? Since I was in the single digits in late 2009, yeah I'm quite young, but the fact I've been at it for nearly a decade makes me feel ancient. It does feel nice that I've been at it for so long at a young age though as it meant I got through the awkward stuff of learning to admin and get the hang of RP very early. 
  • What are your favorite RP genres? I guess Harry Potter as I still frequently write in it all these years later
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forums and IM. I've done some RPing on twitter and tumblr
  • What country are you from? United States
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)? I don't read books as often as I used to, but I've always been partial to fantasy and some supernatural stuff. My movie taste tends to be more on the comedic camp side. Think John Waters and parodies like The Brady Bunch Movie. I listen to all sorts of music from kpop to some of the more avant-garde types. A few of my favorite musicians/bands include Tiny Tim, Missing Persons, f(x), LOONA, honestly 80's music in general, Placebo, France Gall, etc. My music library is honestly heavily filled with kpop and music from before my time.
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have?
  • What's your favorite color? Black
  • What's your favorite drink? I've always enjoyed chocolate drinks, so I honestly never pass down a milkshake or chocolate milk whenever I get the chance.

giphy.gif

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @Dale Bozzio we're glad to have you. My daughter is obsessed with chocolate but at the moment she's on a strict no chocolate diet because it makes her break out.

• Love 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

I should've replied to this way earlier, but thanks for the welcomes, everyone! <3333

giphy.gif

Welcome towards this lovely community ❤️ I write myself more in SciFI, but did two books in Harry Potter fanfic 🙂 so its great to see more lovers of that world ❤️ 

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm