The Initiative's 2018 Roleplay Community Awards Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pyrite

ISO a new rp home

Preferred Genres - Original RPs: Supernatural, Animal, Mixed (human/animal such as stable, fantasy apocalyptic, dystopian)
Character types -  I would like the option to adopt or interview for a pre created character. I am most familiar with non canon characters.
Type of RPG - Forum & Discord
Experience - Cumulatively 11 years experience. Intermittent.
Dislikes - law-library-style site guides and rules ( I need a site flexible enough to make odd or quirky characters and develop those characters over time vs have a boxed character that needs to fit explicit parameters with no wiggle room)
Rating - Any rating works, however I will not write graphic sexual (I will fade to black) or overly gory posts (think Berserk).
Post Length/Writing Level -  Beginner to intermediate. Maximum 2,500 words, not required. Minimum, a short essay such as 300-500 words.

Hey! 

I think ECRP might be a good fit for you. We are an OC supernatural RP centered around a city, the RP is mostly plotless to allow characters to drive the story and their own events. We have both premade roles and and OC form and our RP media is forum and chat (though chat is more a thing of the past nowadays).  Our rating is 2 - 1 - 2 and all characters on the site Fade to Black, there is also no overly gory posts. We don't have any post length requirements but members range from a couple of paragraphs to 2000 word replies. We'd love to have you!

• Like 1

At We Are Bulletproof, we are pretty open when it comes to lore. I hate being boxed in as well, so I pretty much give members the same freedom I'd like to have. WAB is an original supernatural small town forum set in a fictional place in Oregon. There's all kinds of opportunities to pick up want ads, although those are usually pretty loose as well. We're currently doing a Freaky Friday body switching event if you want to take part in that (but it's not mandatory and you can choose not to). 

Hi everyone! Thank you for your kind words and responses.

I'm just checking in to give some updates on my search and feedback so far:

@Saskiah ECRP - I'm just getting a chance to check out ECRP right now. I was on my phone before and, unfortunately, didn't have access to signatures. I've clicked the link and I'm browsing through.

Edit: After browsing through the rules, I don't believe I will be a good match for your site.

@Dragon - Awesome! I'm very interested! I'll keep this one bookmarked.

@Zozma - I will peruse your site asap. I enjoy sites that are open, for sure, and glad we are like-minded!

@CovertSphinx - That's ok, I prefer 300-1000 words for normal posts. Things like single sentences or two sentence responses I would need to ask my rp partner of chats would be better. I will check out the site shortly to gain better insight.

Everyone, thank you for sharing your sites!

I'm still open for others, just in case. Don't be shy! Share -away! 🙂

Edited by pyrite
status updates
  • Like 2

Small%20Banner.jpg

18+ Modern Fantasy Jcink Prem

Present Day San Francisco, USA

Rules | Classifieds | Welcome | Advertise

Things were peaceful until the church, Our Light of Hope, arrived.

The majority of humanity remains in the dark, but the Church has begun exposing the things that go bump in the night.

As the 'monsters' were forced into revealing themselves, hunters sprang up to deal with the preternatural problem as it arose.

Young vampires are dying by unknown cause. Werewolves and fae have gone missing.

The supernatural, suddenly exposed and vulnerable, are struggling to decide the path that lies before them.

It is easy to cast the blame at one another and infighting is abundant.

The world is changing. What will be your Resolution?

Howdy! I may have the place for you. Between the Lines is a panfandom RPG set on a fantasy world. We allow characters from all fandoms as well as original characters both fandom based and straight up from your own imagination. We do have a "site canon" list with a loose reference as well as multiple character want ads. Feel free to come and take a look and see if we're right for you.

What we can offer:

• A friendly, active community
    Relaxed activity rules
    A quick and easy app process
    3-3-3 //  18+
    No word count
    Incredible flexibility with character creation
    Unique plots between a wide variety of individual characters
    Daily admin presence
    Optional site-wide plots
    Weekly group fandom watches (shared watching of various fandoms chosen randomly)

vbXNP5.png

Thousands of years ago, in the face of mass extinction, the mystical people of Earth came together and created a place where they could be safe from human persecution. For the first time in history, the races ignored their differences and pooled their magic to create a magical utopia: an entire planet of various ecosystems where all creatures from werewolves to unicorns could be safe from humanity. They named their new world, Haven.

Time passed, people grew, and alliances changed. Without a common enemy, the species grew bitter and selfish. As they split apart, the cohesion of their perfect world shattered. The paths that had once allowed so many mystical beings sanctuary reopened and started sucking people in. At first, it was just someone here, a building there, but as the hole widened, entire races, whole cities, and many of the people within them were ripped from their timelines and realities dropped into Haven. With new people of all races arriving daily, tensions are at an all-time high.

The question now is:

Who will you be on Haven?

Edited by Brie

On 7/31/2018 at 5:47 AM, pyrite said:

Preferred Genres - Original RPs: Supernatural, Animal, Mixed (human/animal such as stable, fantasy apocalyptic, dystopian)
Character types -  I would like the option to adopt or interview for a pre created character. I am most familiar with non canon characters.
Type of RPG - Forum & Discord
Experience - Cumulatively 11 years experience. Intermittent.
Dislikes - law-library-style site guides and rules ( I need a site flexible enough to make odd or quirky characters and develop those characters over time vs have a boxed character that needs to fit explicit parameters with no wiggle room)
Rating - Any rating works, however I will not write graphic sexual (I will fade to black) or overly gory posts (think Berserk).
Post Length/Writing Level -  Beginner to intermediate. Maximum 2,500 words, not required. Minimum, a short essay such as 300-500 words.

Hey Pyrite!!

I'd love to point you towards Aeipathy 😄 We are a welcoming and engaging community and an original concept site!! We're historical fiction predominantly but also have a bit of supernatural in that the Greek Gods and Goddesses are playable characters 😄

In terms of what you're looking for specifically...

- We have tonnes of canon/pre-mades plus loads of wanted ads for people to adopt and take on!

- We're the right kind of activity/length for post for you as those numbers are generally the amount out writers write as well, depending on how much material they have to work with in each thread.

- We are a 3-3-3 site but we also have some members who are face to black as well - the more mature content is NOT required.

If you think you'd be interested in taking a look, just come say hi! We're super active on our Discord (which you can talk on without logging into - we have a widget on our site - so no pressure there!)

[align=center]c22782470012.png

Aeipathy is a literate-advanced historical roleplay established in June 2018.
We offer a diverse and exciting roleplay, based in the ancient world of the
Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, with a political and wartime intrigue flair.
Our world is rich in detail and set to expand across countries and continents,
as our membership grows. We offer a friendly, warm environment with
eager writers and new friends. And we can't wait to meet you!

COME JOIN OUR EMPIRE[/align]