Where do you want to improve?

Rune

We all have things we suck at. What do you suck at? What do you want to get better at?

Did you once suck at something and see it here? Share how you improved!

I really want to get better at writing more, especially for some of my quieter characters.

• Love 2

I want to get better at branching out - not pigeonholing my characters and letting them take me places I wouldn't normally go!

translunary.gif.5374a61b67b4df1af4bb898e0c039553.gif

a dark, urban fantasy;

inspired by sailor moon

How original it sounds, but I always thrive to get better in English itself. it is thanks towards RPG writing that I learned English and how to speak it. But I still make common grammar mistakes and I do apologize for that!

• Like 1

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

I want to get better at playing female characters. Part of it is admittedly a psychological block(from my dysphoria), but it would be nice to not default to my male/nonbinary comfort zone quite as much. 

I want to get better at my writing, and not worrying about how crappy the post I just gave someone is. Also, I want to improve on playing male characters.

Find me at:

Sunrises and Sunsets - Never-Ending Stories

I really want to write better male characters. I feel that most of mine become pretty flat if compared to my females, and I want to be able to give them more personality.

• Like 1

Shady McShaderson

Reliability. I want to actually post frequently, and on time.

• Love 1
  • Preach it! 1

Glub glub.

I'm with @Deep Sea. I need to be more reliable, or at least know how to best balance my workload. I also need to be able to be an admin without needing staff to support me. And, opposite of @SithLordOfSnark, I need to be able to run boards, not just create them.

Success story? I have finally made female characters. Still not the best, but I've made a couple I'm quite comfortable with. Also made some older characters.

• Love 1
  • Preach it! 1

WoL___dark01.png

I really need to work on my villains. I've got no trouble making damaged, complex protagonists, but even when I try to find good motivations for antagonists, they somehow always end up as mustache-twirling, card-carrying villains. It doesn't exactly make for realistic, compelling conflict.

• Love 1