Pre-Made Av Suggestions

Dragon

• Operations Mod

This is an Avatar Specific Topic

Your Graphic Mod here is working on an Avatar dump for the pre-made graphic section. These will be free use for players to use for whatever reason. This is a quick little survey to find out what kind of things people would like to have available here. Things like signatures and site banners etc will be included eventually as well. 

What character type depictions are you interested in (i.e. human, dragon, mermaids etc)?

Do you prefer complex or simple images? 

Colorful or black/white? 

Any playby recommendations? 

Any images you would like to suggest? 

• Love 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

I LOVE AVI DUMPS      Sorry, I got a little excited, because my favorite "unused" feature is making entire galleries of avatars for my members on my RP sites even though 99% of the time people prefer to use an image of their character. 

What character type depictions are you interested in (i.e. human, dragon, mermaids etc)?

ALL THE DEPICTIONS 

Simple

Colorful or black/white? 

Colorz mostly, but B&W does have its own stylistic niche

Any playby recommendations? 

I know very little about playbys, but Top Lists of the biggest (aka sexiest) box office stars would probably be the logistically safe bet.

I'm a big fan of "concept" friendly images often used as stock imagery. Idk why. Like flowers, scenescapes, butterflies, clouds, graveyards, etc. 

ALTHOUGHHHHHHHHHH, tbh the easiest and best "money for your mileage" in terms of effort would probably be Avatars based on the playbys in the gallery. 

• Thank you 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• Operations Mod
6 minutes ago, CovertSphinx said:

I'm a big fan of "concept" friendly images often used as stock imagery. Idk why. Like flowers, scenescapes, butterflies, clouds, graveyards, etc. 

Oooh awesome suggestion! I hadn't even thought about doing that. 

• Love 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

If you want creative assistance, reach out to me. I love doing short projects ❤️ 

• Cheers 1

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

Okay, I am super excited about this! 😄

I'd like to see all types but mostly human.

I like complex images. 😄

Colorful or black/white? 
Colorful please! 😄

I'd like to see some images of Adele, Debbie Reynolds, and Jude Law.

• Thank you 1

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• 5 months later...

I think a mixture would be nice. Having a few dragon images, or even mermaids would be nice since every once in a while it's hard to find good ones that look realistic. What might be nice is to have some good manips done of such things.

I like complex avatars personally, but a good stock of colored ones, or just filtered to get a bunch made would be much better than having 1 or 2 complex of the model. 

Colorful or black/white? 

Colorful! I prefer color

Suicide Girls. I love their tattoos, and as a mother of two children it's hard to filter for "not nude" images sometimes, would love help with that.

• Thank you 1

spacer.png

I am also super excited about this! My graphics skills SUCK! If you want a what not to do, see me. LOL

• Since I can most find humans for my characters, non-humans would be amazing (especially dragons and were-folk).

• Both! My sites range from an old west to a swords and sorcery setting. 

Colorful or black/white? 

• Both!

• I'm old so most of my favorites are really old or dead. With that said, I do prefer the more obscure celebs to box office biggies. Anyone over 50 is a bonus! 

• N/A

Someone somewhere went to sleep and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot, and I doubt if we'll survive.
We won't get to wake up, dreams were born to disappear.
And I'm pretty sure that none of us are here.
~ None of Us Here by Jim Stafford ~

sagas-button1.png.467e9214ee1a2d2a24c0030301948c27.png 

RPG-Initiative

*your one-stop RPG resource site!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Operations Mod
On 1/17/2019 at 12:02 PM, StormWolfe said:

I'm old so most of my favorites are really old or dead. With that said, I do prefer the more obscure celebs to box office biggies. Anyone over 50 is a bonus! 

Not so old that I can't find material to work with lol! Toss a few names at me all the same. 

I know some people have an issue with using deceased individuals as pbs, for some reason. But personally I feel that, especially with actors from the earlier screen days, keeping their images alive as representation is a respectful tribute to their talent for character portrayal. 

• Love 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

• 1 month later...

Elven, human, dragon born, dwarven, hobbit/halfling...I realize I should probably just link you to all the new and old D&D5e player races. Also: aliens, star wars races, angelic, demonic, robotic, cybernetic, steam punk, shadowrun/cyber punk

Either. I can't answer this specifically because it depends entirely for me on the character to fit the image to what I am role playing. 

Colorful or black/white? 

Same answer above. I know it's not helpful. 

None at this time. 

I uploaded some star wars/fantasy photos here on RPG that are free to use with attribution so if any of them tickle your RP fancy have at 'em. 

• Cheers 1

• 2 years later...

I like generic/vague depictions like nature, marble patterns, paint splatter patterns, nebulae, etc.

I like complex so long as it's not too busy, and I like simple so long as its engaging at least on a small level.

Colorful or black/white? 

Either or, in moderation. I've seen colorful images that are an eyesore and I've seen B+W images that aren't eye-catching enough.

I see a lot of people using models lately, but I'm old school, I guess. I prefer movie actors.

You're the master!