Your Favorite Medium

Dragon

• Operations Mod

What is your favorite artistic medium? Are you a photoshop buff or do you prefer something more traditional like charcoal? 

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

I prefer digital artwork, but I shined best in my figure drawing classes. Miss me with that charcoal shit though, conte crayons are better. I also was real handy with a fine brush and sumi-e or india ink - I might have some really old examples from high school on my DA account still.

I really need to get back into art....

• Love 2

Glub glub.

• Operations Mod
17 minutes ago, Deep Sea said:

Miss me with that charcoal shit though

lol! Ngl I love charcoal - but honestly I think it is because I can use charcoal to make it look like I'm a much better artist than I really am. Then at the same time it is an ultra annoying medium because it is so smeary and ugh.

• Preach it! 1

bannerlong.png

0_mainsignature (1).jpg

rpgida.png

Icon & Profile set by The Inquisitor of Dragon Age: Absolution

I used to do a lot with pencils, regular and colored. Now I mostly stick to photoshop. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly just doing digital, art when I get the extra cash I want to pick up painting tiny panels with acrylics! My friend introduced me to the technique and I've wanted to make something with it.

I use Paint Tool SAI, it gets the job done but I'm looking to get into Clip Studio Paint or Photoshop in the near future!