What's Good My Dudes

blitzy

A bit of a blurb about this emo screamo pizza maker:

• How long have you been RPing? 8 Years
  • What are your favorite RP genres? Wolven, supernatural, animanga
  • How do you like to RP (Forum, chat, email)? Forum, Discord
  • What country are you from? Free as a bald eagle (America)
  • What is your favorite book, movie or type of music (or all three)?  The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, I Am Legend, Alternative
  • What other interest/Hobbies do you have? Gaming, collecting Pokemon cards
  • What's your favorite color? Black/Purple
  • What's your favorite drink? Amaretto sours

welcome to The Initiative!

We have the same favorite colors lol

• Like 1

affiliatebutton.png

Some must be warriors that others may live in peace.

8 minutes ago, Yume said:

welcome to The Initiative!

We have the same favorite colors lol

Haha black goes with everything and what's there not to like about purple lol

• Like 1

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @blitzy we're glad to have you. What sort of games do you play?

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

22 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Welcome to the Initiative @blitzy we're glad to have you. What sort of games do you play?

All on console but I play CoD, Overwatch, Fortnite and then every now and then horror games like Resident Evil, Evil Within etc. I'm kinda generic xD

• Admin

Nice games. Only one I play is Fortnite but I'm a PC gamer.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

I have a pc, actually just got a new razer keyboard for it, but I don't think I've ever tried playing Fortnite on it yet. I'd have to hook up a controller lol

• Admin

I couldn't do that. lol I love my keyboard controls. What sort of Razer keyboard? I have a Blackwidow Chroma.

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Hi there new person! I too hail from the Eagle States.  What is "The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod" about? It sounds interesting. 

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

14 hours ago, Morrigan said:

I couldn't do that. lol I love my keyboard controls. What sort of Razer keyboard? I have a Blackwidow Chroma.

Raised on console, it's hard to switch to keyboard lol and I got the Cynosa Chroma, it was on sale and I couldn't pass it up ^^ 

3 hours ago, CovertSphinx said:

Hi there new person! I too hail from the Eagle States.  What is "The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod" about? It sounds interesting. 

Hello to you as well ^^ COVT is basically about the struggles of a teenage vampire surviving high school and an organization that wants to use him and his abilities to enslave the human race.  Great series 😄

• Love 1

I just wanted to say hi because I see you around a lot. I have an IRL friend who changed his name to "Blitzy" and every time I see your name, I think of him. I think I've seen you around at other places, too, a bit. 

I started out in the wolven genre and still like the praeternatural genre. Part of me still wants to play wolves because it's easy, but I just feel really tired and old and want to be around a more mature place and older adults my age; I'm always afraid of "growing down" that seems to happen with mud-puddle genres. I've gotten kicked from a few animal sites for being too old when I was 29 or so (older now), and I just have a lot of trouble stomaching playing there anymore. 

So yeah. Hello!

• Like 1

zootopia.gif

A relaxed, dark and gritty roleplay based on Disney's Zootopia. 

7 hours ago, xexes said:

I just wanted to say hi because I see you around a lot. I have an IRL friend who changed his name to "Blitzy" and every time I see your name, I think of him. I think I've seen you around at other places, too, a bit. 

I started out in the wolven genre and still like the praeternatural genre. Part of me still wants to play wolves because it's easy, but I just feel really tired and old and want to be around a more mature place and older adults my age; I'm always afraid of "growing down" that seems to happen with mud-puddle genres. I've gotten kicked from a few animal sites for being too old when I was 29 or so (older now), and I just have a lot of trouble stomaching playing there anymore. 

So yeah. Hello!

Lmao I'm really digging this site ^^ Blitz was my first ever character and for 8 years everyone has always referred to me as that so why change now. Ever since I was little I had this huge fascination with wolves and heck even at 21 they're still my favorite animal lol I kinda wish that I had stuck with wolven rps because honestly they were some of the best times in my years of roleplaying and I miss all the people I met. But you probably have seen me around I tend to wander xD I used to be a part of Sloan's Den, Age of the Wolves (briefly) and all of the Sotu sites.

It is Wednesday, my dudes (Wait. It's after midnight. Oh, well.)

What's your favorite pokemon? I had a collection of all the original cards from the first run, but I sold them for pocket change as soon as I hit 18. What a fool. I still miss my holographic Charizard every day. *sniffle* I'm partial the Eevee, myself.

Welcome! 

I'm a dude, you're a dude, we're all dudes. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif