Hi there!

ladyquack

Well, hi! I'm new. I'm Fee, just turned 30, and I live in the USA. I've been eying this site for a while, but never got around to joining. But here I am, yay!

I've been RPing since early 2005. I used to do LOTR games, but I've strictly been a Harry Potter RPer since. When I'm not RPing, I like to go on road trips, take photos, and watch Netflix. I'm a freelance web designer and work for a marketing firm. I'm a pretty boring person, I think, but I can't wait to meet y'all.

Heyo! Welcome to the Initiative!

We've got a lot of Harry Potter fiends around here, you're in good company. Which House are you? o: (I'm a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore and most other tests, though once or twice on other tests, I got Ravenclaw. xD)

Also! Where all have you been? Seen anything cool? I've road-tripped across the middle of the US, about, east to west coast. Been to Florida, too, that was. That was hot and sticky, but, hey, can't have everything. I've only not been to a few states, mostly the northwestern ones. But I did learn to swim in Florida, so that's cool. xD

• Like 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

Welcome towards this lovely community ❤️ I am more of a ravenclaw 😮 

• Like 1

Keeper RaWolfe

Owner of the Exonia Realm

Welcome @ladyquack to the lovely community! I am also a Harry Potter Rper. 😄 #Slytherin

• Like 1

“There's a scream permanently lodged in my throat now.”
― Michelle McNamara

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @ladyquack we're glad to have you. I'm a Slytherin, my daughter @Faezilla is a Ravenclaw and my son is a Hufflepuff.

• Like 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Your my best friend already @ladyquack! I’m in love with Harry Potter I just can’t stop reading the book! Whats your house? I’m a Ravenclaw.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm late, but thank you so much for the welcome!

I'm a mix between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, but I tend to go with Slytherin more.

I've traveled a lot around the USA. There's only a handful of states I haven't been to. And outside of the country I've been to Mexico, England, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Armenia, Jordan, and Israel (where I'm from).

Late welcome is late, but welcome! I never got too deep into the HP fandom, but I'm pretty solidly a Gryffindor, I believe.

Glub glub.

Hey! I've also traveled around the US quite a bit. What's your favorite state that you've been to? I love most of New England, but I'm biased—I grew up in Massachusetts. I haven't had a chance to visit the Pacific Northwest, but I feel like I'd fall in love with the dreary atmosphere (I'm one of those people who would be thrilled if it rained every day).

On 8/19/2018 at 8:31 AM, ladyquack said:

I'm late, but thank you so much for the welcome!

I'm a mix between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, but I tend to go with Slytherin more.

I've traveled a lot around the USA. There's only a handful of states I haven't been to. And outside of the country I've been to Mexico, England, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Armenia, Jordan, and Israel (where I'm from).

Welcome from the resident Romanian vampire too! I have been to England, Germany and Israel too. Not to Armenia, but to its neighbour Georgia 😛 and to Russia too.