Requirements of being listed
- You must have 10 posts or more.
- Your site must be active, meaning it must have at least 1 IC posts within the last 30 days.
- Your site must maintain a link back to The Initiative and must meet the following criteria:
- The link back to RPG Initiative must be from your sites main page (normally the one you are linking to in the directory).
- The link must direct to The Initiative's index page (https://rpginitiative.com/).
- The link back must be an 88x31 button link with The Initiative Logo on it.*
- The button must be in a static position and is preferred to be with other directory or listing sites.
*If you are unsure on how to provide an appropriate link back on your specific software the staff is always willing to assist you. Please reach out to the staff for assistance in the Staff Contact Forum.
- How do you know when you're listed? You will not see a: beside your record listing name when viewing it.
- My link disappeared! Why did you remove it? It was unintentionally approved and we needed to PM you about a problem or your site has removed the RPG Initiative link back. It is possible we have either hidden it or moved it to the archive. You can have it placed back in it's appropriate category by complying with the above requirements and posting to have it moved out in the Staff Contact Forum or replying to the PM you likely have in your inbox..
If you have any other questions or are confused about any aspect of the RPG Directory then please check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before submitting your site or ask a staff member in our staff contact center.
- Social links should go to your RPGs social pages coordinating with the field you are entering it into.
- Rules, Canons and Wanted ads can all link to the coordinating information on your RPG.
If you don't have it, don't worry just leave the field blank and the image will not show.
How do I bump my directory listing?Here on the Initiative you do not need to comment on your listing in order to bump it, or to even provide site updates, we provide that all int he listing itself. By simply editing the listing you will find a section for "Site Updates" where you can post recent going-ons of your site, new events or whatever. Once you update that it will bump your listing to the top.
As with all of our site our standard bumping rules apply.