General RulesThese rules apply to everything on this site unless otherwise specified.
- Site rating is PG-13 in all areas except for the designated mature areas.
- By entering an age into your profile you waive all liability of the Initiative for any content seen that is designated for 18 or older audiences only.
- Derogatory and hateful content is forbidden.
- Spamming including posting a link to your roleplay in areas where the information is either not requested or not warranted is prohibited.
- Harassment is prohibited.
Must be 13 years of age or older to join this forum - For users under the age of 13 wishing to join please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding this.
Please report registration issues to the staff contact center.
- Calling out members to use them as an example in negative manners or for bad behavior is prohibited.
- Sensitive topics are allowed as long as they are handled in a mature and respectful manner.
- As long as opinions are not hateful or demeaning they are welcome on this forum.
- Bumping topics in requests forums is allowed no more than 2 times a week, this includes topic updates or a standard bumps.
- When referring to other people please see the 'User Issues' section below to understand our policy.
Avatars & Signatures
- Only static avatars are allowed.
- Signature can contain non-static images.
- Max height of signatures is 300px.
- Staff reserve the right to remove content from either avatars or signatures that they deem inappropriate.
- Harassment, advertising and solicitation is prohibited.
- Contacting other members about roleplays that they did not request, especially mature content, is prohibited.
In case of any suspected violations of these rules the administrator (Morrigan) reserves the right to log into your account and view all private messages.
- When talking about players, moderators or other administrators please keep all information confidential. If you are unsure or wish to talk about a topic anonymously please contact the staff in the Staff's Eyes Only forum.
- Conflicts with other members can be posted in the staff's eyes only forum or you can reach out to a Communications Moderator or the Communications CO via PM.
- Conflicts with staff members should be brought directly to Morrigan via PM.