What Would Happen if Your Characters and You Met for Real?

KhFanWriter9

I have so many characters over the course of almost 20 years it's not even remotely funny... (well, it kind of is.)

However, my more recent characters have had a chance to develop to a point... I know if they met me in real life, they would ask why I torture them so much! (Mind you, I'm not sadistic. I just... embarrass them. A lot.)

Courirnu // original small-town rp

If I met Sean the passionate and kind Ogre I would fangirl like crazy because I just love the tall redhead, seriously. 

Roz and I would probably have a tiff seeing as we share a temper, but I would be careful with her because the woman could probably snap me in two.

I would hardly ever trust Gen with anything if I met her in real life, but then again she's charming so she would probably con me like nobody's business.

Gwen the gentle witch and I would be friends. I'd talk her into all sorts of silliness and we'd have a ball.

If I ever met my man Ram, the secret ops guy, I would.... not know what to say to him, and he would not have anything to say to me either. We'd just stare, blink, and move on.

I do believe that if I met my character IRL I'd be deceased if they knew who I was. Otherwise, I'd love to meet them. But I'd probably not fit in with them well. 

• 3 weeks later...

All of mine collectively agree that I have issues, and would probably check me into a hospital somewhere. XD

At one point I used to do this exercise with a friend where we imagined this apartment with an almost circular living room and as many doors as we had characters. We'd roleplay different meetings with us and the characters as well as the characters meeting themselves. Honestly nobody was every excited to see me. Knowing I had a huge pull in their lives and allowed them to deal with misery did little to make it possible of every creating a friendship.  

However, outside of that?

I could say I'd probably make good friends with a few of them. In particular my shy character Harley and down-to-earth kindergarten teacher Basil.

use this one kat.png

Lennon, my programmer, hates meeting new people, and she'd probably get frustrated with my tendency to ask questions. But she'd be polite.

Logan is my fisherman. He would be super cool. He's chill as hell and loves talking to people. He'd probably let me bum a cigarette off of him and show me some playlists.

Aguirre is my aimless troublemaker. She would make fun of me. She'd hate my clothes and my taste in music, but she'd probably just make really merciless jokes and call it a day.

Orchid is hired muscle with some hit jobs on the side. She would be real disappointed that I created her. She'd probably beat me up and take my lunch money.

Edited by slowsadmariachi

1768993049_lssig.png.528ca56ae06dad54600991b2a8d34cf9.png

• 2 weeks later...

Gods, it would depend on which of the many muses I have. 

Lance, my main muse for some time now, we would get along smashingly and I would love to be his friend.

All my other muses?? Uhh... They aren't as nice as Lance and they all have issues with authority so I'd likely be in trouble lmao

Edited by potatyo

For no other way to put it..very awkward.

I'm pretty certain that my main oc would laugh at me, probably give me some trouble, before eventually befriending me. I am not sure I would get along with some of my others and/or be too scared to even be around them. There is one oc that would be very kind and we would really get along well. So yay, for at least having two that might hang with me.

Nice posts

One Skys Icon 3.png

Venture Your Desires Under One Sky

An MultiGenre / MultiFandom Adult 18 Plus place where content is both clean, and adult like. Chat, Rp, and other things.

http://venture-your-desires-under-one-sky.116480.n8.nabble.com/

Adult Only

Tags: Adult/Arotic,Clean Content,Roleplay,Writing,

I'll be honest, as somebody who usually plays darker or morally questionable characters, they would likely try to snuff me out like a light! If I got lucky some might chose to walk away instead. 😂

• Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think my sane ones would not really have actual reasons to interact with me, with the differences in age and occupations and even interests. Unless I am forcing plots like one pushes plots on characters and I make myself work at the in-universe police station where a few of my characters work, then it would make for some interesting work dynamic for sure.

The creepier ones I have risk trying to scam me so there's that. I'd rather not met them. Even less so the one I based on my experience of trashy clients served back when I worked customer service. 

oUIk3c.gif
Devil's Tattoo - Clan politics, bikers, urban legends, cougars, wolves, coyotes, badgers and more... 
Plenty of canons available, and OC are more than welcomed as well

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if I would be smart enough to actually be able to hold a decent conversation with her. I am sure what she has to say would be fascinating and she would humor me, but I am sure that some of the stuff she would talk about would be over my head.

My main character, Yu Jin, would probably jump  meand beat me up for putting him through so much hell for the past 15 years in the various role-play adventures I've featured him in. Doesn't help he's a demi-god martial artist. I don't think he'll have any chill meeting his creator. n_n;;;

22JD6zG.png

15 Years Online! Join the legacy!