Please don't PM me questions 05/18/2017This is a very important thing that I need to express to the members of the Initiative a little more clearly so you understand why I'm posting this message as I get a lot of PMs and random support requests regarding things on this site and it is extremely overwhelming to get these PMs. There is a lot of stuff on the site that I manage solo. From the spotlight challenges, to the challenges (when I'm able to get to them), to archiving items, to approving items etc. We have a lot of cool features and trust me when I say I'm not saying we need to reduce because I feel everything that we have has it's place and purpose however I do, do it all alone. (Shamelessly plugs staff wanted stuff 😉 ) So with that explained I have to explain why I'm asking that members stop PMing me questions. First off, we provide many different places that probably already answer your questions including our FAQ and our Ask Us fourm. We also provide forum avenues for you to contact the staff (in general instead of a single staff member) via our forums through the "Staff Contact Center" where you can either contact the staff publicly or privately. While it is your preference which one you put out there these avenues are more quick for you to get a response. When you PM me (first off you'll get an auto reply with this information reiterated in it) but it's very likely I will dismiss it and get to it later. PMs are not my priority as they are used for private messages between myself and a member and not something site related which will be explained below as to how my priorities work for managing as I go: Priorities listed in order from top to bottom regarding sites: Site/Server Down Site/server slowness Hosting issues (any of the initiative hostees having a problem) Payment issues Reported content Staff Contact Center Contact (and of the forums there) Chat Approvals Site checks (looking through forums) Roll outs of any kid that I have created (challenges, content etc) PMs Distant Fantasies This isn't to say that your PM won't get answered however all of those other things take precedence over a PM and as you can see I'll answer you in the Staff Contact Center before I even check my PMs to see what you need.
Welcome to RPG Initiative a Community for All Roleplayers!
Here at The Initiative everyone is welcome. Every writing style is valued and there is room for everyone to voice their opinion. It does not matter what medium you use to roleplay, in the end we are all roleplayers who share the passion of writing. The Initiative is a place where everyone can feel safe to be who they are, to have an opinion and where we respect others and their opinions.
What we offer:
Roleplay Directory - We have a robust roleplay directory that includes:
- Common advertising links available right from the directory listing.
- A spot for every type of roleplay category.
- Site Updates available in your listing.
- Comments straight in your listing.
- Playby (Faceclaim) Directory - Finding a playby made easy. Narrow your search by traits that you're looking for in your character representation or contribute new ones.
- Guides - From managing roleplays to how to code these guides will help you in roleplay and real life.
- Character Exchanges - You can request someone pick up your character in exchange for you to pick up one of theirs.
- Writing Partners - Where you can find new Roleplay partners to play with.
- Challenges - Make your own contests to challenge other members or join into staff run contacts and get your site featured on our community index or as a spotlight at the top of the site!
- Plus so much more!
- Roleplay Directory - We have a robust roleplay directory that includes: