Sparky Muse Lyras, aka Sparky of the Muse

Sparky Muse

Yo. I'm Sparky Muse, short for Sparkfyre Muse Lyras, not my real name, obviously, but it has inspired a large number of nicknames off it, such as Spark, Sparks, Sparky, and Muse. I'm one of those people who can be "hard to deal with", so to speak, because I'm "Stubborn" as some people call it. The way I would put it?

"I just care about a good story, and all subjects are game for that story."

Otherwise, I wanted to be a writer, so I have problems at times with writing a post in a certain way to direct a post a specific way based on how I think people would react based on how I've seen their character. I have one particular idea and plot I bring with me to sites, because it's fun to see how it unfolds in different settings.

So who am I?

I wouldn't call myself anything. I know I like certain types of anime. I know I like playing certain video games. I wouldn't call myself antisocial, but I wouldn't call myself social, either. I'm an introvert to be sure, or am I? It's only my opinion that judges it, so how can I be sure it's accurate as measured to other people's standards? Because I don't know your standards, and what you've experienced, I suppose I'm not really sure I can call myself anything at all, because I'm me, and I've said before,

I can be a very difficult person to deal with, though not intentionally.

Kay, so in other words, I like to play Pokemon video games, though I'm not into competitive play. I like to play Yugioh as a card game, but I don't want to build how other people play. I like to read, but I don't like to take book suggestions. I like to watch anime, but I have a watchlist already and don't like to take suggestions for that either. I like play-by-post RP's, but I'm a slower responder, since I only like to do one or two threads per char at a time, and I usually have about 2-4 characters per site. I'd say my average posts per day are two or three, unless I catch somebody online, which is rare, and we knock out several posts in a row. I'm still a slower responder, of course. It's harder for me to catch people online because I don't seem to live near any other Posters. I'm very "specific" so to speak, and I realize I come off a lot as unfriendly, annoying, or sometimes a complete ***-hole, and it's very easy for me to accidentally offend people. I'm very lazy and I suppose I'm not too particularly into anything, kinda "meh" about most everything.

Anyways, if I tick you off, i apologize; not my intent. I'm mostly a habitual lurker, as I've said, I can be hard to deal with, I can offend people easily, but I don't intend to. I wouldn't call myself 'energetic' or 'motivated' but rather more on the side of 'lethargic' and 'uninterested'. Still, I'm a person in pursuit of a good story, and that's about it.

So, as they say, Hai all.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Admin

Hello @Sparky Muse we are certainly glad to have you on DF! I have similar likes to you! For sure Anime! Just finished watching:

glitter-force-still.jpg

With my daughter.

Hope you enjoy it here and happy Lurking!!

• I read this! 2

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.