Just a Cat in Spats

Cat In Spats

Hi, I'm Cat in Spats also known as Rachel or Cheshire depending on where you know me from.  I am here cause I've seen the button for this site around a lot and this is when I decided to investigate and I am glad I did!  I work in a bookstore and am a freelance illustrator when not there and would love to do children's books either in the young reader age or about 9-12.

I have been playing for fourteen years or so, the majority of that time (except for the couple years I took off to go to college) I have played Harry Potter though I occasionally branch out into Modern Fantasy/Supernatural or Scifi sites.  My favourite sites remain Harry Potter though I keep an eye out for other genres I like to play in.  Mostly I do forum RP though I do some 1x1 googledocs style.  I prefer forum, I like the bigger communities and the sheer variety of plots it brings.

I personally admin a Marauder Harry Potter forum--one of four admins cause I'd go insane by myself--and largely tend to be in charge of graphics and codes.  Also cackling in the corner by controlling Voldemort--because someone has to do it.  Marauder Era is, and continues to be my favourite era but I will talk to anyone about the books that wants to.  I also enjoy everything Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel and a host of other shows/books that I think are lovely.

• I read this! 1

Signature_IA.gif

Welcome to DF! 

Harry Potter is what got me into rping and though I have not rped it recently it always has a special place in my heart!

I hope you like here on DF =D!

• I read this! 2

• Admin

WOO STAR WARS! STAR TREK! HARRY POTTER (I'm not that much of a fan of Harry Potter though... >_>) As you can tell by my avatar I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm a very big Star Trek fan! As well as many other things!

We are certainly glad to have you and hope you enjoy you're time here on DF.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.