Hola!

Alicia

Hey everyone!  I am Alicia or as many in the RP community call me, Ally :) I actually remember this place from WAYYYY back when!  So a little about me, I am 26, have been roleplaying for about... 15 years although I took about a 6 year break between 18-25 to focus on work, a bit of college, and simply life.  It is amazing how one changes over time as a writer.  Before my break I would ONLY play horses and now I ONLY play wolves and humans xD  How about you all?  How long have you been roleplaying and what is your preferred styles?

• I read this! 1

Reign Over Me

Medieval Human RPG/Proboards

Plenty of Noble positions available and plot driven!

N0Qhnsj.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

button4_zpsyb53wxeh.png

Canis

Wolf RPG Set 16000 years in the past

• Admin

Hello @Alicia Welcome back to the RP world. I have never, honestly, played animals unless you include werewolves on occasion. Personally I'm into Sci-Fi and Supernatural.

Welcome to the Initiative! We are certainly glad to have you.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

4 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

I have never, honestly, played animals unless you include werewolves on occasion.

Werewolves are not animals. They are people who are blessed by Luna

• I read this! 1

Chief of Security 

USS Joshua Norton

poke_clash.png

xD nothing wrong with that!  I started out with animals so it sticks with me.  I have loved playing them since I was little and still enjoy it.  I have played werewolves before as well as vampires and supernatural creatures - I really like them, although I find that many of the sites with them get stuck in certain boring roles.  Currently I play/own a Medieval site that is just humans and that is where I get my human fix.  I love the idea of dystopian/apocalyptic sites that are NOT fandoms.  I just haven't found one I like that isn't zombies

Reign Over Me

N0Qhnsj.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

button4_zpsyb53wxeh.png

Canis

• Admin

That would be because original ones are hard to rope people in. I used to own one for about 3 years myself but it is a difficult genre to rope people into and keep them. I would love to play it again sometime eventually.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Ally!! -flops on- We finally made it here, haha. I'd say we'll probably learn how to navigate this place together hehe. c; 

• I read this! 2

Other RPGs I support:
ypmTeWx.png wvEkwVX.png

@Morrigan you know what, I never realized that!  That actually makes perfect sense because I find that my Medieval one has a hard time getting players but the Fandoms are full to bursting out there.  Hmm, something for me to consider! 

@Castle Yes we are :D  Lets do it :D

• I read this! 1

Reign Over Me

N0Qhnsj.jpg

button4_zpsyb53wxeh.png

Canis

• Admin

Yeah. Originals can be more popular but takes a lot more effort and time from the admins.

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

welcome_pirate_flag.jpg

Welcome aboard, and a bottle of rhum from the pirate captain! Wenches and treasure only for the crewmates, though ;)

I am Elena, sailing to you from the Black Sea, and I swear I am not a vampire. (Neither Vlad the Impaler was one...).

I love your name, and I am a fan of historical fiction. I have discovered that RPGs exist in August 2009, when I joined an Age of Sail one because this is what has fascinated me for a long time. I have written a lot alone before, but I like more writing with others.

Hey Alicia, 

I started roleplaying when I was 12 years old I think, first in Dutch and later I started to rp in English as well. I actually started roleplaying on a site where you owned a stable with horses and roleplayed as someone who owned them. Right now I am mainly into Marvel and Supernatural roleplays.

Do you play as shifters as well or only as wolves/horses? 

Anyway welcome on RPG initiative I hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions please let me know I will be happy to answer them!

• I read this! 1