Hello,

KONYA

Hello, I'm Bonbon/Konya. I think I was a member of Distant Fantasies a long long time ago, but I recently came back to advertise my RP. Back for less than a week, and then this place popped up! So I figured I'd introduce myself. 

I'm from Australia, and I like video games and coming up with sad headcanons. My favourite passtime is watching things with my friends and coming up with ways I can make the story sad/more sad/etc. I'm currently on three sites and I have no idea how it happened. One is my own, the others are a multigenre and a cyberpunk original setting. For the past few years I've only really played canons on places where I don't have to write apps, but now that more OC sites are doing no app or shipper app, I'm starting to get back in to them. I mostly write scifi or historical, with a bit of slice of life here and there if the setting grabs me enough. I don't particularly like writing magic, or in magic influenced settings. I majored in Anthropology and ever since I started studying I became more fascinated by the ways people have constructed myth and magic than the actual fantastical element itself, so it's more interesting to me to be a part of settings without it!

I currently live in Australia, but I have also lived in Japan and I'm planning to move there again sometime soon. I like knights and samurai and beautiful period clothes. I have two cats, who are brothers. One is sleek and black, the other a fluffy ginger. Both are too fat. My goal in life is to be a crazy cat lady. Nice to meet you all (although I think I've met quite a few of you already)!

welcome_pirate_flag.jpg

Welcome aboard, and a bottle of rhum from the pirate captain for a historical fiction-lover fellow! Wenches and treasure only for the crewmates, though ;)

I am Elena, sailing to you from the Black Sea, and I swear I am not a vampire. (Neither Vlad the Impaler was one...). And I know you from other sites as well. <3

Bonbon is sweet. What made you chose Konya, though? To me, it suggests a herd of wild horses in gallop... (Kony = horse in Russian)

Hello! Konya (今夜) means 'tonight' in Japanese c: I used it as my alias a few years ago when I was living there for the first time, and it's what my account on Distant Fantasies was registered under. I know konya has some meanings in other languages, too, which I think is pretty cool!

• I read this! 1

Ooh, an Aussie! For some reason I thought I'd read you were British somewhere, I don't know. FTR, I'm a vague fan of your site themes, and they were part of what inspired me to get better at theming, myself. Nice to see you around here, and warm welcomes! <33 Hope you like this place! It's very positive, here.

• I read this! 1

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• Admin

Welcome to the Initiative @KONYA! We are certainly glad to have you and see you posting! I love Australians. One of my best friends is one!

• I read this! 1

0_mainsignature.jpg

image.png

Profile set made by myself and original Artwork by Fae Merriman, my daughter.

Thank you all for the welcomes! Yes, I am Australian c: And I always love to hear when people are inspired by my themes! I haven't made any new premades for a long time, so I'm afraid they're all getting a bit dated, but maybe when I have the time I can churn out a few more c:

• I read this! 1

@KONYA Welcome to RPG Initiative(I am still hardwired to type DF)! It is always awesome to see that people from all over the world are a member of this forum. I hope you have an awesome time here :D