Preptober 2020 #4

Arceus

Welcome to Preptober! Periodically during the month of October, I'll be posting discussion topics that challenge you to think about your story and where you're going with it. You also get a small amount of points for your NaNo House for participating, so you can get your house an early lead during Preptober! If you had a House last year, you'll remain in it this year; if you don't have one yet, pop into the House thread and ask for one!

Our next topic for Preptober is: introduce the rest of the class to your story's main character!

Mine: Ezio Ember, wavy black hair, silver eyes, ungodly beautiful and goth as fuck. Also self-sacrificial to a fault and the only one that has any idea what's going on half the time. It's like my MC stole a lot of the brain cells and very few side characters have any left over for them. xD

nusignature.png nusignature.png

I am the darkness, always watching, always listening, ALWAYS THERE.
(If you're interested in Plain of Ice, message me, it's private. Bleach site, non-canon.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthias [Surname Pending]: Basically inverted Harry Potter. No money or fame, nice living mother, well-adjusted childhood, Jewish and mixed race with good grades that don't matter, the kind of inheritance only an only-child could enjoy, and sub-par Sukkot-building skills. Compare to: WASP with tragic upbringing and more fame than Britney Spears, bad grades that don't matter, convenient inheritance of all the things he'll need or want, and legendary instant hand-eye coordination.

By Wit & Whitby

[Plot] | [Rules] | [Wanted] | [Discord]

18+ | Victorian Era | No App | No Word Count |

PoC & LGBT-friendly | Newbie-friendly