What would you want to see more of?

Lady Isadorabelle

I didn't put this in the brainstorming idea because it isn't an idea, but a question without an idea.

I made a deal with one of my members that if we got 1,000 posts on the board by April 1st, I'd open a new game. This is all with the understanding that a. I have time to admin two games, b. our current game is good and doesn't need 100% of the attention (it currently does) and c. there's enough support. So, it isn't a 'no matter what, there will be a new game' deal.

My question to all of you is what would you like to see more? Me personally I'd love it if I had 5 pots of coffee a day and could run all the games I want because I have so many ideas I love, but not enough time/support to play them all, and I have no interest in a panfandom game. So what it comes down to (and I think it's a deal breaker pretty often as far as if a game succeeds or not) is what is lacking in the rp community?

• I read this! 1

muEzlN.jpg

To be honest I want to see more roleplays based off of old or unknown books. I have a few ideas but the fandoms there from are...mostly known for cringey stuff apparently? So I'ma leave those out.

I honestly want to see more feral animal roleplaying sites, because I came from there...not warriors, not a feral canine site or a horse site. When I was little, I was a fan of Watership Down. Watership Down shows the lives of feral rabbits. So maybe a roleplay based on Watership Down?

I was also thinking about maybe a romance roleplay? I like romance but the romance roleplays that are out there either request super high word counts or have a cliche going on and don't accept new members with open arms that much.

I also want to see more feral pokemon or pokemon mystery dungeon roleplay sites. Maybe a lovecraftian site? 

It's up to you honestly. XD

I'm like you: there are some things I'd like to see and invest time in if there was a...better rp fandom for them. That's where my problem comes in lol. So many ideas, so few people who are my kind of crazy.

I've never gotten much into animal games, but romance sounds fun. I've never played on one of those sites, but I'm not a big fan of word counts (I was in my younger years, now it just takes too much effort to care) so that's not surprising. It's hard if you have a great idea that you can't sell.

muEzlN.jpg