Passive aggressive comments - engage or ignore?

Honorem

BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!

I pretty much answer the questions short and sweet as possible. Terse responses leave little room for escalation. If I happen to be there at the moment. If the person dropped by the c-box say, 2 hours prior and is likely gone it just gets deleted.

• I read this! 3

OnyxSiggy1.jpg.c76f2c1acc64a865bdf5164f4c085020.jpg

Guest Archaic Cyborg

@Rune LMAO, yes! Gallows Humour would have room for a toaster! ...if toasters could exist back in the early 1800s. I mean, it SHOULD exist, but the game devs eliminated electricity, so it would have to be a steam-powered toaster, holy shit that would be amazing. If they dd  , it would definitely be cursed. A cursed toaster that grants its owner wishes, or brings in good luck..  but at a price. Cue fun cliches! 

Alternatively, it'd be from that classic Simpsons episode: Homer and his time-travel machine toaster. 'Dad, your hand is jammed in the toaster! / Dad, it's in there AGAIN ' *hysterical screaming*'.

I thankfully have not encountered a lot of guests/members who are PA on roleplaying boards. Most of the time I will just be pretty straight forward and nip it in the but. If they say something similar to what was in the OP. I tend to respond in a similar manner as I  believe that is the best way to deal with it. 

• I read this! 2

Guest Archaic Cyborg
On 08/06/2016 at 8:48 AM, Honorem said:

I can't play a toaster!? Well that's disappointing, your site sucks! :P

how dare u. Im going to tell evrey1 that u stole ur site :P

@CovertSphinx Best. Random. Film. "I'm not an invalid! I was designed to stick in a wall!"

I have told members and guests both that if they don't like what they see they are welcomed to go elsewhere. Honestly, don't have time for that kind of crap and as we pay for hosting and all that jazz not going to listen to people complain about something they get to use for free. We have been around for almost ten years now so there is no point to change anything unless it is something that is really no longer working. 

• I read this! 4
mrgx9Op.png