A weather report board

Robmin

so I'm contemplating posting up daily weather reports on SHIELD - something a bit joking, and I can't decide the best place to put the actual board. I'm going for a board because that way people can reference the dates and stuff through tags etc and it gives a more permanent reference then if I was posting it in a side area. Any advice though? 

Should it go in SHIELD Mainframe - Tutorial Loaded (where I have my rules and plot stuff etc) or in the SHIELD Mainframe - Present ID (aka Character stuff)

adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png

I think it would make the most sense to put it in with all your plot stuff and rules, as it seems that those dates might be of some significance later down the line? And with all your other information seems like the smart place to keep your historical information.

• I read this! 2

8 minutes ago, Gothams Reckoning said:

I think it would make the most sense to put it in with all your plot stuff and rules, as it seems that those dates might be of some significance later down the line? And with all your other information seems like the smart place to keep your historical information.

That's actually where I put it. I'm also quite happy because it gives me a way of making sure there's also always new content daily. I mean I have to type up the weather forecast each day ready for tomorrow right!

adminuserbar.png.71315bfc91f356787fd0e77311e6f224.png