Any Smulers?

AKNyx

Alright, so for those of you that know me, I absolutely love to sing. Whether it's singing awkwardly to people on the subway, serenading people at stoplights, singing while I'm gaming before a stream of expletives works its way in as I fight off hordes of NPCs, or breaking out into song at work because a song popped into my head while my colleagues were talking, you can bet I'm doing something musical 99.9% of the time.

So what's that gotta do with you guys?

I'm glad you didn't ask! >.>

I'm kind of obsessed with a karaoke app that lets you sing with people all over the world. It's a far easier set up than what I used to do with people here on my site where we had to record things separately and then I had to splice it all together myself with ProTools or Audacity, or whatever program I had at the time. This one does it for ya! The app is free (though I've paid to have the VIP status and all songs unlocked), so we have our pick of nearly any song. If it's not up, I can upload it and BOOM! we're in business!

I'm hoping that I can get some other fanatics to sing with me from here because it'd be crazy wonderful and epic! Purely for the shenanigans.

Anybody else willing to join me on my quest for the best of the cheesiest duets available on the interweb?

SKv4S0c.gif

Edited by AKNyx

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic