You know you're a roleplayer when...

Sadrienne

You know you're a roleplayer where everything you watch and read is followed up with: "would this make a good rp?"

You know you're an rper when most of your google searches include mental pleas of "oh god, please don't think i'm a serial killer, i'm just a writer"

• Cheers 1
  • LOL 1
  • Preach it! 1

When family visits and you count the days when they’ll be gone so you can get back to rp. I don’t mean to be so antisocial I swear. But a week is so long. 

Reality is an illusion. 

-You try to think about how your confident, strong character would react when you're anxious about a situation.

-You hear a song and think "that's perfect for this char/ship"

-You're watching a show/movie and think "That's a fantastic face claim for a character I should make!"

• 3 weeks later...

You begin a voice chat with one of your friends from your site to catch up with real life talk but you end up plotting a whole new storyline.

azqw7jG.png

Found new music? Suddenly, 5 new plots. 

• Agree 1
  • LOL 2

Reality is an illusion. 

You have to warn people you know not to judge you for the things you save on your Pinterest character boards.

1768993049_lssig.png.528ca56ae06dad54600991b2a8d34cf9.png

When you see outfits, jewelry, anything, online or in stores and you plan on putting it on one of your characters in an rp and get excited about describing it. Lol

• When you're out and about and stop in the middle of the store, street, whatever and stare at something for a really long time so you can mentally imprint it into your brain.
  • When you wouldn't DARE to leave your house without a notebook to scribble ideas in.
  • When you go to coffee shops to supposedly steal the wifi when in actuality you're going there to stalk people/people watch to use for character interactions.

• 8 months later...

* When your fingers automatically type out the name of your site or discord into the address bar as soon as you open your browser. 

4rlXnvM.png

Maudlin
A Post-War Marauders AU, 1985

• 4 weeks later...

You know you are a roleplayer when you constantly think of how interesting of a character someone would make to write.

• 1 year later...

You're google search history gets very questionable <.<

Things I've looked up; how much blood loss until you pass out, what are eyes made out of, how easy is it to fix a broken jaw...

lol my poor google

passingstrangebanner.png

• 4 months later...

-When you hear one of your PBs voices for the first time and go, "THAT's not what that character sounds like?!?!"

-You have merch of characters from fandoms you don't even like... because they're also your character's face.

• 1 month later...

You know you're an RPer when:

1.) You start sending your RP partners tiktoks like "lol my character" or "omg your character".
2.) You come across a new face and a whole character flashes before your eyes 😆
3.) You shush everyone in the car because you haven't heard this song before and your one quiet character just perked tf up!

• 2 months later...

You know you're a roleplayer when...

-Constantly reading other people's threads to see what's going on in the RP world. 

-Checking to see if people are reading YOUR thread

-Reading stories/watching something and picturing how you'd write out their character profile.

-Constantly writing Face Claim possibilities down. JUST IN CASE.